News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RushOnIn

Member Name: RushOnIn
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anyone seen YOU WILL GET SICK?
 Dec 13 2022, 04:26:08 PM

Something else I keep turning over in my head are names.

Actor 1 doesn't have one, which makes sense.

Actor 2 mostly plays Callan, but I guess technically plays that lady in the park and his mom too. I wonder if there's significance to the name we hear? I googled and Callan (if that's how it's spelled in the script) is a Scottish name meaning "powerful in battle" and "rock." She goes to battle for Actor 1? She is his rock? 

I c

Dec 13 2022, 02:40:22 AM

Hahaha You Will Get Sick book club! I can't wait until the script is published. I have so many questions about what was on the page vs what was added for production. 

Having sat with the show for so long now, I think I've decided that its genius lies in the fact that it's a puzzle you don't need to solve in order to enjoy. Even the individual pieces are rewarding and beautiful. Like will I ever be able to fully articulate how sickness works or what sickness means i

Dec 13 2022, 12:03:16 AM

I’m so glad I found this thread!!! My boyfriend and I saw the show four times over its run and haven’t been able to stop talking about it since. We’re not entirely sure what it all means, but it’s been so fun trying to figure it out. We’ll randomly walk into a room and bug the other with a new theory haha. 

The big question that we can’t seem to agree on is why the Wizard of Oz? We talked about a few reasons, like the power of friendship or goin

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You