News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayCanuckGuy

Member Name: BroadwayCanuckGuy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How to sell SeatGeek Hamilton tickets
 Dec 21 2022, 11:59:37 AM

TaffyDavenport said: "BroadwayCanuckGuy said: "Hello @Steph and others, first please forgive me for "narc"ing this thread. I find myself in exactly the situation you were in, but with Funny Girl tickets, bought through SeatGeek, and I am a Canadian with no US bank account. Were you able to successfully sell your tickets? Possibly through transferring these to Ticketmaster for resale?"

First, I would try getting a refund by filling out this form:

https://jujamcyn.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=8745744743707

If that isn't successful, you can list the tickets as a mobile transfer on StubHub, then you'd have to manually transfer them to the buyer from SeatGeeek when they sell.
"

They are refunding my tickets. I am extremely grateful to you for suggesting this to me, and to the theatre for helping out.

And now that I found this community, I am excited to report back when I do get to Broadway and see the show another time..

Dec 21 2022, 10:52:27 AM

@bholtzinger544 regrets, that confusion is on me - I resurrected a thread originally about selling Hamilton tickets to ask about a similar situation regarding Funny Girl tix. Apologies.

Dec 21 2022, 10:50:52 AM

Thank you so much - @TaffyDavenport I have filled out that form explaining the situation. I would have had no idea it existed without your post. And @Steph36 I will try that technique of reselling on Ticketmaster if it doesn't work. (I have only ever used my Ticketmaster account for Canadian events, so I'm curious how/if that will work)

Dec 21 2022, 10:06:44 AM

Hello @Steph and others, first please forgive me for "narc"ing this thread. I find myself in exactly the situation you were in, but with Funny Girl tickets, bought through SeatGeek, and I am a Canadian with no US bank account. Were you able to successfully sell your tickets? Possibly through transferring these to Ticketmaster for resale?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You