News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ThatsBarfee

Member Name: ThatsBarfee
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anywhere to watch Tony Awards Online!?
 Jun 11 2006, 07:38:34 PM
I'm currently in Quito, Ecuador. And I'm hoping that there is an internet service that is showing the Tony Awards Online? Is there anyone that can help?
re: spelling bee quote?
 Apr 15 2006, 03:20:39 AM
Cool, you know I saw Fogler back in December perform and after the show I saw him standing alone outside, so I went over and talked with him for a couple of minutes. He was so cool and awesome, he gave me his autograph, i got a picture with him, and he was the nicest broadway star i've ever met. I miss him!
re: Final Performance of Sweet Charity (12/31 @ 7PM)
 Dec 19 2005, 11:22:00 PM
I've seen this twice, I saw it this Saturday and I won't see the finally. But I hate to see by far the best performer of the year leave (Applegate). This was a great show that was a real fan favorite.
re: Wicked did not win a Tony???
 Sep 4 2005, 09:40:30 PM
Plain and simple, Avenue Q at the time was by far the better musical, but Wicked will stand the test of time and by far be the greater musical when all is said and done.
re: What are the best Seats at Circle in the Square
 Aug 10 2005, 02:27:27 PM
Thanks, that's really helpful.
What are the best Seats at Circle in the Square
 Aug 10 2005, 02:18:11 PM

re: How are the Orchestra Seats in Shubert Theatre?
 Aug 5 2005, 09:59:01 PM
Ok, thanks, I have a seat in row Q of left so I was wondering. Thanks.
How are the Orchestra Seats in Shubert Theatre?
 Aug 5 2005, 09:54:19 PM
First time going to Shubert and I'm wondering how the orchestra seats are. I've read enough on mezzanine and balcony but I want to know how good left orchestra and right orchestra are and if there are any obstructed views?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You