News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for milliegal

Member Name: milliegal
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Urinetown question
 Dec 18 2003, 08:49:38 AM
oooops! I meant for that to say hopefully I get Taboo tickets for Christmas! I've already got tickets for Wicked on another date.

I'm not awake yet!

Urinetown question
 Dec 18 2003, 08:47:16 AM
January 7 I am coming to NY to teach a class for work. I am trying to make the most of it. What do you think my chances of getting the $25 seats? I won't be able to get there hours before to wait in line. I'm just curious if anyone knows how the line has been lately. I am also crossing my fingers that I get Wicked seats for that night for Christmas! Nothing like a free hotel in NYC on the company topped off by 2 broadway shows!!!
re: re: re: re: re: re: Harvey's Thanksgiving Message
 Nov 26 2003, 12:51:48 PM
I'm thankful for you icon's Sheekla!
re: re: ot:Radio City Christmas Spectacular
 Nov 19 2003, 02:39:22 PM
Thanks Dollypop. I to am having trouble logging on to broadwaybox. I'll keep trying.
ot:Radio City Christmas Spectacular
 Nov 19 2003, 11:42:33 AM
Does anyone know if there is a discount code out there better than the $7 off one? Or where the seats are that they offer at TKTS and a price? Any help would be awesome. I want to take my 7 year old in but don't want to break the bank to do it.
re: re: re: Boy From Oz Actors Equity fights aids fundraising has begun
 Nov 19 2003, 08:26:01 AM
I was at BFO on 11/15, the matinee and they auctioned off the black shirt. It went for $4500, not only did one person bid but three people were willing to pay $4500. You could tell the cast were all amazed. Apparently there was a woman in the audience who co-wrote or wrote 9 of the songs. Of course she was one of the $4500. They also did the first 10 people at the stage door willing to pay $500 got a picture too. Are the shows having some sort of contest? If so that should have put BFO up on the
re: Urinetown November 12th
 Nov 13 2003, 12:19:01 PM
When is U-town closing again?
re: re: re: re: re: little shop rush question.
 Nov 6 2003, 11:50:24 AM
I was one of those 3 that were in line when you got there. We arrived at 6:00 am, yes I know crazy! BUT a few weeks ago we tried to rush for Hairspray and got there @ 7:30 and all the seats were taken. Having to drive 3 hours I didn't want to chance it. Great show! Not too bad of seats considering there were people right next to me paying $80 more then me to see the show. How cute is Hunter? I love that man to death! Anyway good luck!
Seating at the Ambassador Theater
 Nov 6 2003, 10:25:45 AM
Does anyone know how the rear mezz is for this theater?
Just curious. I'm also looking for any sort of discount code available. Thanks a million!

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Bye Bye Matt Morrison, New Link Larkin in town.
 Nov 5 2003, 10:54:41 AM
So, what is next for Matt?
Cabaret Ushering
 Oct 30 2003, 12:01:57 PM
Just curious if anyone knows how this works. When you put your name on the list is the ushering for that day or another time.
How many ushers do they allow?

Thanks!

re: Anyone want to chat???? NMI
 Oct 14 2003, 02:20:44 PM
I can't get in.
re: re: re: Juliana's Journal
 Sep 8 2003, 03:47:02 PM
Thanks Craig!
Juliana's Journal
 Sep 8 2003, 03:10:42 PM
Just curious why it takes so long in between her enteries.
Last one was the first week in August.

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Does anyone know when Jon Secada's contract is up?
 Sep 2 2003, 09:26:28 AM
bring back.....................*drum roll please*...........

***RAUL***

I love this man!!!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You