News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BillyFaulkner

Member Name: BillyFaulkner
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

City Center Encores - Dear World
 Mar 21 2023, 12:04:17 AM

Up In One said: "The Encores artistic director gave a pre-curtain speech tonight that suggested that this evenings show might not be perfect mentioning Donna had tested positive the first day of rehearsal and had to miss the first five days of the ten day rehearsal process. Donna did rely on script pages this evening and was not completely committed in the book scenes but she was her amazing self in the songs. The new adaptation has rearranged the songs. I would like to hear from oth

PARADE On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Mar 20 2023, 11:59:06 PM

Sauja said: "Has anyone sat on the far sides of the orchestra? I’ve noticed there are some much cheaper tickets, and I’m trying to weigh how awkward the view might be as I decide how much I can spend and where to spend it!"

We sat on the right side of the stage a few rows back and missed quite a bit on the right side. If we see it again, it will be from center seats or the mezz.

SHUCKED On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread
 Mar 20 2023, 11:54:48 PM

I am convinced that they had plants in the crowd on the night that we saw it.  The gentleman sitting behind us was sounded like a fake laugh track from one of the old TV shows.  It was really distracting because he laughed at almost every single joke. 

We were really looking forward to seeing this, and overall it was pretty mediocre.  It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't good either.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You