News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MrMushnik

Member Name: MrMushnik
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

PURLIE VICTORIOUS Opening Night Reviews
 Oct 15 2023, 10:32:07 PM

Won the $35 lottery for the Sunday evening show today and what a stunning experience. Honestly we would prob not have gone without winning but walked out of the theater shocked to our core at what we’d just witnessed. Total perfection in every sense, performances, script, set, costumes, design. I’m telling everyone I know to see this ASAP. Bravo!

BAD CINDERELLA On Broadway - Reviews & News Thread
 Apr 23 2023, 02:07:27 PM

Kelly Clarkson as Cinderella, just sayin.

Apr 22 2023, 02:11:20 PM

Robbie2 said: "The show bombed on the west end and should have never opened on Broadway. Now it bombed on Broadway go figure... It's just a BAD show! I cant even listen to the score it's that BAD and that opening number -Buns & Roses ? UGH!

New marketing is NOT going to save it just close it!

So, whatever happend to Hailey Kilgore she would have been a great Cinderella. Bad casting decision onLinedyGenao!
"

The score is absolutely gor

R&H Oklahoma Revival Tour "Rejection" Article
 Apr 5 2023, 10:32:54 AM

It’s funny that he specifically spells out what audiences hated in the show but still seems confused about what audiences hated. This was a walk-out for me, one of the worst theatre experiences I’ve had.

A BEAUTIFUL NOISE: THE NEIL DIAMOND MUSICAL - P/reviews & News Thread
 Apr 3 2023, 07:55:09 PM

Yeah, Nick was amazing. Such a strong singer. I also probably prefer him over Will.

Apr 3 2023, 07:45:20 PM

Dolly80 said: "How is this still running?"

Because it’s fantastic and audiences are ignoring the hate and enjoying themselves.

Apr 2 2023, 01:20:36 AM

Saw it tonight and loved it. Not really sure where all this terrible hatred of the show is coming from. Sets/lighting looked gorgeous, costumes colorful and interesting, most of the characters were well played and above all else absolutely spectacular score/songs. Book nowhere near as bad as I feared. Man’s Man my easy favorite number and the whole Charmings Return/Man’s Man Reprise/Marry for Love section was a real highlight. I leaned over to my wife who knew nothing just before

Mar 25 2023, 06:41:09 PM

Did that EVER cross your teeny mind?

So we’re getting personal now?

Just because CHF was unable or unwilling to do the show doesn’t mean you couldn’t find an actress that can sing as well as she can, cuz Linedy ain’t it. 

Mar 25 2023, 02:37:31 PM

I am flying in next weekend to see this show and am excited, as I feel some of the music is just gorgeous. Been looking forward to it ever since hearing CHF and the london cast.  I totally expect the book to be horrendous, but as a HUUUUGGEE fan of Love Never Dies, good music trumps all for me. I think Far Too Late, Mans Man, I Know I have a Heart, and Only You Lonely You are just beautiful songs (at least as sung by CHF.)

That being said, the biggest issue I feel facing this show

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You