News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for enteng2

enteng2 Profile Photo
Member Name: enteng2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Who's Going to Whoopi's First?
 Jul 30 2008, 09:05:34 AM
r.e. stage door picture of whoopi with me. hehehehe

re: Who's Going to Whoopi's First?
 Jul 30 2008, 01:05:44 AM
OMFG, HILARIOUS!

I was there, and it was all the way crazy! Cheyenne's back, Mary Testa is on leave.

I really love the part when Whoppi took out her cue-cards/cue scripts and started reading her line (she still doesn't memorize the whole show) but still funny and hilarious. it seems it was part of her skit and the whole show.

she was so great at stage door! all of them went out and signed.

---------

the rush tickets - not much - i tagged along 3 frie

re: Fun Post....The WORST lyrics for a Broadway Show?
 Jul 29 2008, 12:38:45 AM
"Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah......"
-Totally F*cked

Don't get me wrong okay? I love Spring Awakening.

re: LuPone's Gypsy run...how long?
 Jul 27 2008, 11:11:01 PM
MARIO LOPEZ ! ! ! ! ! !

OMFG

re: My thoughts on DAMN YANKEES
 Jul 7 2008, 12:10:54 PM
I saw the show last night. It was a good show and understandably - it is really a summer stock production that needs to be thoroughly fixed and polished if and if they want to make it on Broadway.

As for those who says that the show is saved by Fosse's choreography? No, not even.

As for Hayes - whom I thought was okay for the role (he's comfortable with it), Krakowski (who did not bother to show up the stage door after the show) and Jackson (whew hot hot hot hot! white boxe

re: Performers who DIDN'T go to college?
 Nov 2 2007, 09:49:38 AM
Lea Salonga went to a local university in the Philippines for freshmen and sophomore years. She's supposed to finish B.S. Psychology as a pre-medicine course but she got into the auditions (that was held in manila) for what was then an upcoming new musical - Miss Saigon (1989) and the rest is history.

re: What's With All the Hatred Towards WICKED?
 Mar 12 2007, 10:34:44 AM
No one spoke of wicked's greatness.

I asked 'who are we to speak of mediocrity' is subsequently as good as asking, who are we to speak of greatness?

But is wicked successful?

Yes, it was and is still. It is not great, but we must admit that it is successful.

And at that, I see, people are annoyed of its success all these years, one, because of its ability to defy all the negative things we throw to it - even defying all the combined h

Mar 12 2007, 09:59:10 AM
YANKEEFAN

well, if you thought you already know which is great and which isn't, why waste time drooling over the wicked-sh*t? its way beyond sanity, i tell you.

im surprised that you hate the show that much and you even spent time making such thread for it. maybe your one of the zealots who loved the show and in turn hated it for whatever reason, as love easily turns into hatred.... :)

Mar 12 2007, 09:32:53 AM
who are we to speak of mediocrity?
 Mar 12 2007, 09:23:09 AM
^^^ I couldn't say it any better...

as simple as this, if you dont like the show or you have prejudice towards it, dont even bother spending your precious money to see it, moreso, wasting your time criticizing it and comparing it to others

Mar 12 2007, 09:01:37 AM
NO 'honey', that IS exactly the point.

you people are all subconciously envious of the shows success that in turn makes you hate it.

Mar 12 2007, 08:53:57 AM
well, having another thread like this just shows how popular and how successful wicked is.

regardless of how good or bad it is/was, we can never be more intrigued or shattered by any other musical, say - ave q. or spamalot (who the hell watches these shows anyway) as the way wicked does.

say what you want to say, wicked will stay for a much longer time than any of your 'better' bets.

re: Tony Winner Lea Salonga to Join Les Miz as Fantine
 Jan 10 2007, 05:24:16 AM
LOL @ HOUflip04 Bwahaha, stressing the "A". haha. "O" in FilipinO would also work....

the thing is, Pinoys are excellent singers.

Jan 9 2007, 08:55:31 AM
yep, it was tranposed down for DRV. I know it worked for her since she pulled it through, more on acting. some folks told me that they were expecting less of DRV but when they saw her, she was really fine and secure with her singing plus the fact that she acts so good, it compliments both discipline.

isn't that the broadway-way? if you don't sing good-you must dance and act superbly, if you dont dance good-you must be excellent in singing and acting.(acting is still the baseline) since

Jan 7 2007, 11:20:02 AM
I Dreamed a Dream was transposed half step down for DRV.
re: LEA SALONGA to play FANTINE on BROADWAY - MARCH 2007
 Jan 6 2007, 12:41:07 AM
yep Musicaltheatre1, i think that would be most likely the look of lea come march 2007. isn't she lovely?
 Jan 6 2007, 12:39:37 AM
Oh Lizzie, if there's it, I bet you can portray Cached. You fit in the role i bet.
 Jan 5 2007, 10:13:04 PM
Not many of us know that Jenny Galloway was Mrs. Thenardier in the Dream Cast. Well, her publicists must work a little bit more. She's a gem in the new Les Mis Original revival Cast.

As for Lea, has anyone seen her new photo? With locks and highlighted hair? Cool!

Jan 5 2007, 01:56:18 PM
bwahaha, I even know some people that didnt quite notice that it closed on broadway about 3 years ago.

shocks, at least there will be 2 people in the cast that were part of the Dream Cast of the 10th Anniv. Concert. Jenny and Lea.

LEA SALONGA to play FANTINE on BROADWAY - MARCH 2007
 Jan 5 2007, 01:39:28 PM
can't wait to see her.

from eponine to fantine, whoa, she's growing, or should I say, she's maturing? hehe. I so love her, ever.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You