News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for StorytellerMG

StorytellerMG Profile Photo
Member Name: StorytellerMG
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ABC's ENCORE! Into the Woods with Kristen Bell streaming now
 Nov 16 2019, 06:23:14 PM
Check ur dms
 Nov 13 2019, 03:09:23 PM
Hey all. As far as we’ve been told the 2017 episode (now entitled Encore: back to the woods) is not slated to be part of the current Disney+ run. Dunno about the future....
New Latino Play - Eight Tales of Pedro- returns
 Sep 27 2018, 04:18:15 PM

Hey all, I'm a sometimes lurker-sometimes poster but I wanted to invite you all to my play, Eight Tales of Pedro is returning to the Secret Theatre in Long Island City October 4th and run through Oct 14th. It premiered as part of their unFringed Festival, had sold out shows and won the Best of the Festival prize.

Eight Tales of Pedro's all Latinx cast and crew features Laura Aguinaga (ABC's Shades of Blue), Richard E. Calvache, Germainne Lebron, Federico Mallet, Kat Peña, Stephen Santana and features original music by Luis D'Elias.

It is written by Mark-Eugene Garcia (ABC's ENCORE! with Kristen Bell) and Directed by Rodrigo Bolaños.

In Eight Tales of Pedro, two sets of storytellers, some now and some 17th century Mexico, cross a country - risking everything for a new life. As they tell their tales, their lives and plots combine and intertwine into the same conclusion.

We've had such a great response and we just want to continue to spread the word. Hope you can join us. 

https://www.broadwayworld.com/off-off-broadway/article/EIGHT-TALES-OF-PEDRO-Returns-To-The-Secret-Theatre-In-October-20180914

Tickets

https://secrettheatre.showare.com/secretpedro

Feb 3 2018, 10:06:00 PM

Haha He's a lot nicer in real life. I promise. :)

Feb 3 2018, 09:17:33 PM

Ha Just caught this thread! You guys are awesome! Glad you liked it!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You