News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for GMfan!!

GMfan!! Profile Photo
Member Name: GMfan!!
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Whatsonstage Award Nominations - Ends January 31
 Jan 31 2006, 04:02:29 PM
hiya, its been a while since ive been on this forum but its a shame that the other one is down
I just wanted to say thanks so much for the info and that picture is great. Its good to see all 5 billys in it!
GMFan!! xxx

CD cover
 Nov 20 2005, 07:06:32 AM
Hey, just browsing this site for any updates on Billy Elliot and came across this about the OCR.
https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=5980
It says that all 3 billys will be singing on it, so i think thats why the date has been changed because they were probably only planning to have Liam on it but then decided to have all 3 boys. Well thats just my opinion lol
GMFan!! xxx

Best Version of ALL Clips
 Nov 17 2005, 11:54:16 AM
Hey, i think it would be a great shame if they had to cut the encore in the finale as i enjoy it so much, but hopefully the show wont be over run and no cutting scenes would happen!
Electricty, its funny as i was thinking exactly the same thing about the pic Felix has! Hey, if you dont mind sharing with us where you got your pic from Felix it would be great!
Thanks, GMFan!! xxx

Interesting piccies
 Nov 13 2005, 01:12:37 PM

Interesting piccies
 Nov 13 2005, 01:12:33 PM
Hey, thanks for them pics! Does anybody have or know any really good websites with pictures on that has not already been posted on this board?
Thanks, GMFan!! xxx

children in need
 Nov 10 2005, 03:03:41 PM
Hey, just been reading the news about the OCR and its so annoying that the release date has been put back to the 5th December! just when the 21st November was getting close they decide to make us wait even longer! Im sure all this waiting is going to be worth it in the end, but ive just become so excited about getting it i cant wait any longer!
Anyway moving on to that programme that was on today. So annoyed i missed it, please let there be a repeat. If anybody knows about it or what it was

OCR!!!
 Nov 7 2005, 02:33:44 PM
Hey, w_tanoto i hope this link helps:
http://www.google.co.uk/alerts?hl=en
you just type in billy elliot the musical and then you will recieve any news about the show!
GMFan!! xxx

OCR!!!
 Nov 7 2005, 02:30:25 PM
Thanks! well i think its just all the excitement especially as it it 2 weeks today! woo!!
GMFan!! xxx

OCR!!!
 Nov 7 2005, 02:25:39 PM
Well i dont think that all 3 michaels could be on it since it is only "expressing yourself" and i think it is just the 1 version. Although looking through the list the billys dont sing that many songs as they are mainly chorus songs. The main song that billy sings is "electricity" and then he sings parts of other songs like in "stars look down", both "letters", "deep into the ground" etc.
GMFan!! xxx

OCR!!!
 Nov 7 2005, 02:18:29 PM

OCR!!!
 Nov 7 2005, 02:18:26 PM
Hey, ive just checked my emails and recieved the same thing from google alerts! Well at least all 3 billys get a chance to sing on the OCR as i thought it was unfair to choose one billy over the other two, especially since they are all fantastic!
2 weeks today!!!!
GMFan!! xxx

clips
 Nov 6 2005, 03:39:46 PM
Hey, sorry loti but i cant help you with your question.
I was just wondering if the clips on whats on stage actually work because when i click on them nothing happens. I just wanted to know if they dont work at all or you have to be a registered member of whats on stage to view them?
Here is the link that i am talking about:
http://www.whatsonstage.com/dl/page.php?page=details&id=L062212003
Thanks, GMfan!! xxx

London
 Nov 6 2005, 11:37:50 AM
Hey, sorry to change the subject but i just want to ask a question. I was wondering what time do the cast have to be at the theatre for evening perfomances and do you think you could get a photo,autograph,chat etc before the show starts. I dont know if this is right but i thought that the cast have to be there about 1 hr before the actual performance starts. i was just wondering this since i have got the day of school this friday and me and my mate are thinking maybe going up london and since i
3rd December
 Nov 6 2005, 10:32:05 AM
Hey, thanks a lot w_tanoto, i will be thinking of you all, especially george lol! I will be waiting for fantastic reviews and pictures! Once again, thanks a lot guys!
GMFan!! xxx

15 days, 2 weeks tomorrow til OCR woo!!! sorry just needed to add it since im getting very excited!

3rd December
 Nov 6 2005, 10:10:03 AM
Hey, i would just like to ask everyone who is going on the 3rd to take as many pictures as you can lol!! i am so annoyed and upset that i will not be there so please take loads of pictures to share with us unfortunate members of the board that will not be there Hope everybody has fun and george and the rest of the fantastic cast will leave with a wonderful send off!
I have a feeling that the tickets are sold out and have been for a while since the 3rd is

No Snow
 Nov 5 2005, 02:49:56 PM
Thanks i_love_billy_elliot! i think that taking away the snow is a big mistake! but then thats just my opinion.
GMfan!! xxx

No Snow
 Nov 5 2005, 01:48:35 PM
Hey, thanks for your help Alan! How can there not be no snow! That is one of the many touches that makes the show magical!
GMFan!! xxx

Sorry
 Nov 5 2005, 12:25:56 PM
Hey, sorry to change the subject back to the OCR but i just wanted to know if anybody knew anything postcards. i think i saw a post saying that the boxset includes postcards as well. I just wanted to know if anybody knows if they will be the same ones you can purchase from the theatre of different ones? As the 2nd cd is just elton john songs i dont see the point of buying the boxset, i just thought that if anybody knows what postcards there are, it might be worth buying seeing as i missed out bu
OCR GOOD NEWS
 Nov 1 2005, 04:24:13 PM
Hey, thanks so much w_tanoto there actually on amazon on pre order! I noticed that its cheaper to pre order the OCR from amazon than from dresscircle! i just wanted to know since they look exactly the same but with different prices so i expect the more expensive one is the special edition! What i wanted to know is, does tyhe special edition boxset include the OCR along with extras or would you need to buy both?
Thanks so much to anybody who can help!
GMFan!! xxx

Pics
 Nov 1 2005, 02:26:18 PM
Hey, great pics, they are really good! Thanks alot for sharing them with us!
GMFan!! xxx

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You