News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayRose

BroadwayRose Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayRose
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Keala Settle - Tracy understudy for tour
 Oct 6 2003, 09:14:25 PM
I saw Keala go on as Tracy in Hartford! WOW! She was incredible! Completely blew me away after the first few lines of Good Morning Baltimore. She was so energetic and was almost crying she was so happy at the curtain call and at the stage door. I was so happy for her because you can see how much she loved going on for that show. =) She was also really funny in I Can Hear the Bells. I never saw the show on Broadway and this is the only time I've seen Hairspray so I can't compare it to Broadway or
re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal - Entry #23 now online...
 Sep 10 2003, 07:16:12 PM
I don't see why you have such a problem with Juliana's journal. She's having the time of her life and I just think it's great that it hasn't gone to her head. Maybe it'd be better off if you didn't read her journal if it makes you this angry. Because I assure you she is a great girl. I'm not saying I'm a know-it-all please don't think that but like BroadwayGirl107 I don't understand why it makes you so mad that she's having a good time.
re: Juliana's Journal - Entry #23 now online...
 Sep 9 2003, 08:32:58 PM
I love Juliana! She's such a sweet person. You can tell she really loves what she's doing. She's such a great person it's just wonderful. =)
Angela Christian website
 Sep 9 2003, 08:20:18 PM
My friend made an unofficial website for Angela Christian (Miss Dorothy in Millie on bway) so I thought I'd let you all know! I'm new to the forum by the way. =) The site is here: http://milliedorothy.tripod.com so I hope you will all check it out and please sign the guestbook! Thanks everyone.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You