News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SirLiir

SirLiir Profile Photo
Member Name: SirLiir
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: AKA Ryan Tessier - Author-
Last Eden- Book One of the Green Soul Saga-
Out now!
Favorite Shows: Wicked, DRS, Last Five Years, Rent
Favorite Character: Jamie
Favorite Actors: Norbert Leo Butz, Sherie Rene Scott, Greg Jbara, (basically everyone from the DRS cast), Shoshana Bean, Megan Hilty, and David Ayers

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Incident at 'Blithe Spirit' tonight (4/21)  Apr 22 2009, 10:19:55 AM
I was at the show last night.

Apparently, the man had a seizure and vomited on himself. He recovered and they brought soda and water to help hydrate him. He left on the ambulance soon after and hopefully all is fine.

Great show overall despite the break XD It was interesting to see just how everyone reacted to the incident and thankfully everyone moved quickly.

re: Billy Elliot Casting Complete!  Jul 15 2008, 11:19:00 PM
Ditto on Greg being in this. Looks like something I will def see.
re: Happy Birthday Norbert!  Jan 31 2008, 08:53:09 AM
I haven't posted in a bit but I just wanted to say:

Happy Birthday Norbert!

P.S Go.see.Is.He.Dead.?.

re: Butz Set for 'Dead' at the Lyceum  Jul 31 2007, 06:20:50 PM
Very exciting indeed! The play itself sounds like its going to be a lot of fun.
re: Norbert Leo Butz got married  Jul 30 2007, 04:24:58 PM
Congrats to them!

I don't know if I can post the pics on NLBOnline yet though. I'll wait till I get his permission before I do so.

P.S Sorry to hear about Playing Chicken not getting picked up but glad to see Norbert happy about it lol

re: Farewell to Tim Howar and Christopher Hanke (Rent)  Jul 29 2007, 02:10:51 AM
I always felt that he brought some intensity and raw anger to the role and that it worked rather well, especially considering his rough voice.
re: Farewell to Tim Howar and Christopher Hanke (Rent)  Jul 29 2007, 01:57:54 AM
There were alot of crying teenagers after...
Farewell to Tim Howar and Christopher Hanke (Rent)  Jul 29 2007, 01:37:13 AM
Grats to those two fine performers for their excellent portrayals of Mark and Roger in Rent. They were electric tonight (review later)!
re: A High School Mama Rose...  Jul 6 2007, 10:03:30 PM
I agree that she is quote good, especially for 16! Though I don't get why people are comparing her to Bernadette who of course, has just a wee bit more training and experience than a 16 year old could have XD
re: DRG's July 5- July 7 Reviews  Jul 6 2007, 01:30:13 PM
I was on the left side I believe (A 9). What a view I must say!
re: DRG's July 5- July 7 Reviews  Jul 6 2007, 12:59:13 PM
Hey, I was up in the balcony last night as well! First time seeing the show too and I loved it. Where were you seating?
re: Nightmare cast of Rent  Mar 22 2007, 04:36:56 PM
Holy mega bump, Batman!
re: Roberto Benigni to Bring 'Dante' Act to Broadway?  Mar 21 2007, 02:24:37 AM
It's not 'The Divine Comedy' as in 'The Divine Laughfest'. The word comedy can also refer to a story of morality and spiritual growth. Funny this came out as I am currently working on a manuscript on a modern day Dante's Infero story...
Butz to play 'Chicken' for Fox  Mar 20 2007, 09:46:47 PM
Some webmaster I am >< Thanks for reporting that. Geez at the beard.
re: Sweet Charity 2005 Revival: What Went Wrong?  Feb 24 2007, 03:55:48 AM
How was the ending different from the original? I thought Oscar left her in the original as well.
re: Butz to play 'Chicken' for Fox  Feb 5 2007, 05:45:18 PM
Well it can work so here's hoping for the best. If it isn't too distasteful, it may be a solid show. And hey, work is work.
re: Norbert Leo Butz and Michelle Federer are engaged!  Feb 3 2007, 01:07:39 PM
Took me long enough to reply lol.

Congratulations to them!

re: Train Wrecks You Wish You'd Seen  Jan 2 2007, 11:38:58 PM
High Fidelty was far from a train wreck.
re: The Official 'The Wedding Singer's Closing ISN'T The Most Tragic Thing  Dec 30 2006, 05:23:51 PM
It was a fun show and it had a good run. Congratulations to all the performers and hope they will be back soon (except Mr. AI).
re: 2006 Yankeefan Award WINNERS  Dec 30 2006, 05:20:44 PM
Poor guy? Maybe he needs to learn to act, both in his craft and also toward his once loyal fans.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You