News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FirstRowBalcony

Member Name: FirstRowBalcony
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MARY JANE Previews
 Apr 7 2024, 12:02:36 AM

Saw this tonight and had no trouble hearing McAdams (I was in the 3rd row of the mezz)

I thought McAdams was absolutely devastating. She should not be missed.

Was on the street at 9:50

LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
 Dec 9 2023, 12:33:33 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "FirstRowBalcony said: "Not sure Carell will be able to extend past June 16th asDespicable Me 4 begins a worldwide release on July 3rd."

the absolute whiplash of doing Chekhov at Lincoln Center to promoting an animated movie alongside people in Minion costumes.
"

LOL!! 

LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
 Dec 9 2023, 04:54:55 AM

Not sure Carell will be able to extend past June 16th as Despicable Me 4 begins a worldwide release on July 3rd.

What is going into the Golden after Shark?
 Nov 7 2023, 06:27:43 AM

This is a totally wild guess, but what about Peter Morgan’s PATRIOTS from London?

SCOTT ELLIS (Roundabout Interim Artistic Director) First Big Show
 Nov 5 2023, 02:41:44 PM

Do we know if they'll be doing this at the American Airlines / Todd Haimes or Studio 54?

Favorite Solo Shows?
 Nov 5 2023, 10:50:07 AM

THE YEAR OF MAGICAL THINKING with Vanessa Redgrave 

I NEED THAT Reviews
 Nov 5 2023, 10:32:28 AM

quizking101 said: 
I sat in K24 (right orch) last night. It's partial view in the sense that you may not be able to see the set of upstage left, but you aren't going to miss any action.

As for the play itself - I found it cute and some of it hit close to home for me as a person who has issues with throwing things away due to sentiment and the review that described the elder DeVito as an "irascible hoarder cuddly toy" is dead accurate. Unfortunately,

I NEED THAT Reviews
 Nov 5 2023, 09:29:21 AM

Anyone know how the view is from the HIPTIX seats (side Orch rows J-L)?

Just want to make sure they're not partial view before I buy.

Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You