News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JerseyGirl2

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
Member Name: JerseyGirl2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HBO's 'The Normal Heart': Your Thoughts  May 27 2014, 01:50:49 PM
Catherine Chadwick is the name of the actress who played Albert's mother.

Thank you. Without words, she conveyed so much.

HBO's 'The Normal Heart': Your Thoughts  May 27 2014, 12:45:58 PM
I have not seen the play nor did I know a thing about this cast. I had only heard mention of it passingly on the board, so I downloaded it. I am still processing it.

The moment that rocked me to the core was the wailing mother, loading the body of her child into the backseat of her car.

Tales Of The City  Nov 21 2013, 01:55:11 PM
Betty Buckley did the original workshop.
Tales Of The City  Nov 21 2013, 01:14:24 PM
Is it not DOA? I would have kicked a puppy to see Betty Buckley as Anna Madrigal.
full Tony telecast online?  Jun 10 2013, 04:42:34 AM
It's up on Pirate Bay.
Unique Alice Ripley Collectible  Jan 18 2013, 06:41:04 PM
That wouldn't even be remotely paying anything forward. That's trying to get your money back from an impulse buy after disappointing results.
Law & Order  Jan 13 2013, 06:22:44 PM
Sara Ramirez played two different characters on SVU.

Sieber did a skit at Don't Quit Your Night Job in which he practices for his L&O audition. Apparently, it wasn't that he'd never auditioned. He just never got cast.

Why have they never made a movie of Les Miserables?  Dec 11 2012, 05:59:03 PM
They are starting production after Wicked: A New Movie is finished. Lea can play all the womens.
When Was Broadwayworld's Golden Age?  Dec 8 2012, 02:47:32 PM
Wasn't BeerGoogles the one that announced poor Brenden's demise?
When Was Broadwayworld's Golden Age?  Dec 8 2012, 01:28:59 PM
While not the golden age (since those days have been addressed), there are things I miss.

I miss the great nemesis duos, like Namo vs. Rath.

I miss papalovesmambo just getting a wild hair and doing whatever he could to get suspended for a while.

Good Luck At NYADA, Rachel Berry!  Sep 14 2012, 06:46:41 AM
Whomever is handling her reality show now needs to be fired. That was pure drivel.
Does anyone know Barbara Cook well enough to ask who her surprise guests will be on October 18 at Carnegie Hall?  Sep 5 2012, 10:14:45 AM
It's Barbara Cook. Who CARES who the guest stars are? Barbara. Cook.

I called her and she said it was no one special, but that you should purchase tickets and give them to someone who doesn't care who it is.

Why Isn't The Cast Of Universal Pictures Upcoming Christmas Release of the Film Version of LES MISERABLES Performing At The Tony Awards?  Jun 5 2012, 09:10:21 PM
Technically didn't RENT perform shortly after the movie came out in honor of the 10 anniversary?
How best to approach a new musical: cold or  Jun 5 2012, 08:56:37 PM
I almost always go in spoiled unless we grab tickets day-of at TKTS or the box office. I get too excited about a show and want to know as much as possible. My most pleasantly surprising cold show was N2N. I knew I Miss The Mountains. Who didn't? But I didn't really know the story or the big twist. I normally see that stuff coming a mile away. Because of that, despite the show's flaws, it won me over. It was a true theatre experience and one of my favorites.
BWW Unveils Revolutionary DB Upgrade - Including Personalized News, Recommendations & More!  Jun 5 2012, 08:52:03 AM
The new iPhone app is great, too. It's a lot easier to navigate and better visually. Is there any chance of implementing a "keep me logged in" feature? It's a pain to have to log in every time you relaunch the app and would like to post or comment.
New Board Design!  Apr 14 2012, 04:55:37 AM
I don't mind it and do appreciate working out the glitches so fast. I am sure we'll all get used to it.
Shi*t NYC Theater Tourists Say  Apr 14 2012, 04:04:57 AM
Those tourists who love and get giddy over the big budget shows that you think are garbage are a big part of why some of the smaller shows get a chance. Let them have their joy. Keep their money coming. Stop being pretentious a$$holes.
Bad Audience Behavior: Newsies cast member's family edition  Apr 11 2012, 05:30:10 PM
You really want to get this kid fired, don't you?
EVITA should be Sara Ramirez  Mar 17 2012, 04:10:01 PM
I saw recent photo of Sara from a fundraiser she's doing and she was pretty thin. Since her best friend died a few years ago, she's really been trying to get healthier. She did some interview that made it sound like she was, at least mostly, a vegetarian now.

She also said Evita is her dream role. I am sure she'll be back on Broadway when GA tanks, which has to be soon.

http://twitpic.com/8wdmxd

Obama Appoints Monsanto's VP as FDA Senior Advisor  Aug 19 2011, 07:37:27 AM
From your finger tips to Hilary's ears.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You