News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Mbossman32

Member Name: Mbossman32
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HOW TO DANCE IN OHIO Broadway Previews
 Dec 1 2023, 12:46:05 AM

BoringBoredBoard40 said: "Mbossman32 said: "BoringBoredBoard40 said: "Mbossman32 said: "For me. Just my opinion. Merrily is relatable for the bubble of theater goers in NYC and that’s about it. It’s about and for people like them. It has nothing to say about people in the rest of the country or the world. That’s not interesting to me. Sorry."

my god go vote for trump again
"

Didn’t vote for Tr

Dec 1 2023, 12:27:52 AM

BoringBoredBoard40 said: "Mbossman32 said: "For me. Just my opinion. Merrily is relatable for the bubble of theater goers in NYC and that’s about it. It’s about and for people like them. It has nothing to say about people in the rest of the country or the world. That’s not interesting to me. Sorry."

my god go vote for trump again
"

Didn’t vote for Trump. Never would. It’s just so funny the amount of crap you

Dec 1 2023, 12:12:31 AM

For me. Just my opinion. Merrily is relatable for the bubble of theater goers in NYC and that’s about it. It’s about and for people like them. It has nothing to say about people in the rest of the country or the world. That’s not interesting to me. Sorry. 

Nov 30 2023, 11:56:30 PM

songanddanceman2 said: "Mbossman32 said: "I saw the show tonight and found it beautiful and moving. A show about real people with real issues. Performances were generally excellent. 10x better than the upper middle class bullsh*t of Merrily."

The shills are out in force for this one.
"

No shill here. Longtime lurker on this board who just wanted to say I enjoyed the show.  Try not to be such a bitter queen. It’s not a good look

Nov 30 2023, 11:24:57 PM

I saw the show tonight and found it beautiful and moving. A show about real people with real issues. Performances were generally excellent. 10x better than the upper middle class bullsh*t of Merrily. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You