News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Musical Theatre Prof.

Member Name: Musical Theatre Prof.
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS Broadway, not the production seen in earlier previews!
 Mar 21 2024, 12:27:51 PM

Looking back at time stamps on my phone, the running time for the recent performance of WATER FOR ELEPHANTS that I attended was approximately 2 hours, 30 minutes. It did not feel long to me as an audience member.

Mar 20 2024, 04:31:35 PM

To those who thought my posts were a "shill," shame on you. Yes, I only joined the day I wrote my post because I do not typically post in chat rooms because of similar discourse. I felt I had to join and post because what people who had attended earlier previews described was not the show I saw. Fact. I thought people should know that. I never said, "EVERYTHING was magically fixed," as one person wrote. Another person posted, "We all know the level of changes that can

Mar 18 2024, 05:29:46 PM

I have been misunderstood. It is much stronger, better than the production seen in earlier previews!

Mar 18 2024, 04:31:25 PM

Just attended this musical on Saturday (3/16) after reading all the messages here. Those potentially considering tickets to this musical need to know that this musical has changed tremendously since earlier previews. Many observations people have left on this message board are no longer true. The majority of the show is set during the 1930s depression era—as reflected in the minimalist visual aspects of this production, the people in this cast are the spectacle, not technical or design

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You