News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DannieStevens

Member Name: DannieStevens
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is there a list of the
 Apr 24 2024, 03:55:50 PM
dianamartin said: "Some of the top schools that come to mind include:
  1. Carnegie Mellon University - This prestigious university in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania offers a highly-regarded program in musical theater that focuses on developing students' skills in acting, singing, and dancing.
  2. New York University - NYU's Tisch School of the Arts offers a comprehensive program in musical theater that covers everything from vocal technique to stagecraft and production.
  3. University of Michigan - The University of Michigan's School of Music, Theatre & Dance is widely recognized as one of the best programs in the country for musical theater. The program includes coursework in acting, singing, dancing, and production.
  4. Boston Conservatory at Berklee - This conservatory in Boston, Massachusetts offers a rigorous program in musical theater that includes intensive training in voice, acting, and dance.
  5. University of Cincinnati - The University of Cincinnati's College-Conservatory of Music offers a highly-regarded program in musical theater that includes coursework in voice, acting, dance, and production. drift boss is a successful project of this university.
"

I also heard positive reviews of NYU's Tisch School of the Arts.
And what about The University of Cincinnati's College-Conservatory of Music - my friend studies there, and she is so satisfied with her choice. It's indeed a good place. I will for sure try to get into one of those colleges after finishing my degree. There is still one year to go, but it is a very hard year. I have so many tasks lately, and it's good that my groupmates always share some resources. For example, her is one source https://papersowl.com/examples/analysis/ which helped me out with my last writing and essay examples about Analysis helped me not to miss the deadline. Thanks to such help, I have time for my hobby and just have free time.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You