News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DougBrown

Member Name: DougBrown
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Songs from shows that might work in church
 Sep 2 2024, 12:56:30 PM

I just wanted to thank you for the suggestion of Lot's Wife. I listened to the song, and spent about a month getting to know "Caroline, or Change". Not surprisingly, I fell in love with the show, and we've decided to perform it in January. So, thank you. The power of Broadway is huge. 

Shows to see on July 8
 Jun 24 2024, 03:25:08 PM

I'm taking a two-week vacation in NYC in early July. I have a free evening on July 8, which is a Monday (not a big theater evening). What should I see? I love musicals; truth be told, sometimes I love what I see on Broadway, and sometimes I find the American Idol influence is stronger than I would like. What do you love in NYC this summer?

Songs from shows that might work in church
 Jun 10 2024, 01:16:52 PM

We have a church youth group that really enjoys doing musicals; we're doing one every other year, and this coming year is the off year. Instead of a show, I'm wondering about doing a revue in the context of worship. What are some songs with themes of justice, love (non-romantic), community, the triumph of good, or anything else that might be intriguing for the kids to explore in a church environment? The church is super open-minded, so we don't have to stick to the "God shows

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You