News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Derek

Member Name: Derek
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Student Rush Tix
 Aug 30 2005, 08:11:34 PM
Hey, can anyone tell me what current broadway musicals have student rush tickets? I have tried to look it up under yahoo but there arent really any results. Thanks!
re: Best Elphaba from Wicked...
 Aug 15 2005, 11:43:03 PM
I enjoyed Idinas acting the best, and shoshanas vocals the best. answering ur question :)
Revive me now!!!
 Aug 8 2005, 12:32:28 AM
SOUTH PACIFIC!!!!!!!! and ITS A BIRD, ITS A PLANE, ITS SUPERMAN! i think it could work now...which all the special effects, and i must say some of the music is wonderful!
re: Corniest Musical idea you can think of...
 Aug 8 2005, 12:29:38 AM
JAWS-the musical

re: Wicked video clip [sorry for the Wicked post]
 Aug 7 2005, 12:31:39 AM
she does soooo many more things live than in this clip (Kendra). She does so much with her body that i think is sooooo funny!
re: Wicked 8/3 Chicago Matinee - Sexual Orientation Unquestioned
 Aug 6 2005, 12:14:54 AM
glad u enjoyed it! and thanks for the wicked boost!
re: Guys and Dolls review
 Aug 6 2005, 12:10:47 AM
im seeing it when i go to london! im soooo excited. guys and dolls is by far my favorite show (next to wicked...i know...weird combo lol). glad u liked it :)
re: Eden as elphaba on tour
 Aug 5 2005, 08:19:58 PM
searches on this site actually take me much longer than a minute...with something like wicked there are soooo many posts to find exactly what ur looking for...so why not just make another lolol? it is much easier...i know what ur all gonna say, if there werent so many posts it wouldnt take so long. in a sense ur right...but whatever lol
RENT and the oscars
 Aug 5 2005, 02:12:39 PM
Hey. i know its way early, but do you think rent will get oscar nods? i mean we all know what the cast is like since they are all pretty much on the original album...(unlike Phantom or Chicago)...and we have all seen photos and the trailer...do you think they will be up for any oscar nods? i personally think this one will have the same outcome as chicago (rather than phantom...which i personally enjoyed, but all in all it wasnt too popular). what do u think?
re: Idina's gasping
 Aug 5 2005, 11:02:26 AM
while at the end of her run, her voice may have been weaker, her acting was def. at its best. i saw wicked in january of 04 and Idina sounded awesome!!!! i saw it again in August and she basically just sang the songs as they were written which isnt bad at all...and i saw it again on January 2nd of 05 and i actually thought that was her best performance. while she did gasp for air it actually worked lol...for me anyway, cuz the notes that came out sounded beautiful....the way she ended her defyin
re: 'Wicked' in Good Hands
 Aug 5 2005, 10:57:04 AM
i actually think david sings the song very sweet. all my friends LOVED him when we saw him. i agree! the show is in great hands! shoshana is a powerhouse!
re: Shows that you`ve seen a gazzillion times cause you are addicted.
 Aug 4 2005, 06:56:16 PM
Ive seen Wicked 5 times! Chicago 3! and Aida twice! thats the extent lol
re: Glindas Popular Dress with Shoes
 Aug 4 2005, 04:32:00 PM
yes, she was the standby last year
re: William Youmans departs the role of Dr. Dillamond in Wicked, Sean McCou
 Aug 4 2005, 03:10:35 PM
wow, i never saw it. ok thanks :). Was this a planned thing (like his contract ran up) or did he just leave?
William Youmans departs the role of Dr. Dillamond in Wicked, Sean McCourt replaces
 Aug 4 2005, 03:04:44 PM
I was just looking at the main website and William Youmans is no longer in the cast. Sean McCourt is now Doctor Dillamond. Did anyone else see this coming? or am i just slow lol?
re: Calling All Saycon Fans!
 Aug 3 2005, 11:52:27 PM
yay!
re: International RENT trailer now availible
 Aug 3 2005, 12:10:59 AM
ok...i just got major chills....im so excited
re: ViDEO CLiPS FROM BRYANT PARK 7.28.05
 Aug 3 2005, 12:05:28 AM
omg, saycons wizard and i is by far by favorite!!!!!!
re: Shoshana Bean in WICKED
 Jul 31 2005, 11:49:39 PM
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! her voice is so consistant!! i love it. when idina was on she was awesome, but when she wasnt she simply sang it as written, which wasnt bad but shoshana is just awesome all the time
re: Who should play Madame Morrible ?
 Jul 31 2005, 11:46:37 PM
YES BEA ARTHUR
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You