News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Corine2

Corine2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Corine2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dance Chat.  May 23 2016, 08:13:19 PM

http://broadwayshowbiz.com/interview-with-karmine-and-yassmin-alers/

Do I Really Miss Forbidden Broadway Now  Apr 29 2016, 10:24:04 PM

In my perfect World it would be called: " Forbidden Broadway Disaster Edition" My dream cast:

Jennifer Simard, Val Fagan, Michael West, Brian Batt. It could open with Jennifer Simard in her nun costume and Michael West could impersonate Seth. I dream about this.

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Nov 23 2015, 12:56:50 AM

I loved the press meet and greet and I especially adore, Danny Burstein. I am counting down the days till I see it. Is Phantom 4 Ever Phantom 2?laugh

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Nov 22 2015, 08:48:18 PM

There are nine videos on Fiddler and a feature with Sheldon Harnick singing to Barbara Cook on her 89th Birthday. All videos are in the theater section. http://broadwayshowbiz.com/category/c158-broadway/c159-theater/

If you don't want to scroll check this out: http://broadwayshowbiz.com/sheldon-harnick-sings-to-barbara-cook-on-her-88th-birthday/

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Nov 22 2015, 07:50:04 PM

We have a ton of coverage at the press preview if you want to check it out. There are 7 videos:

http://broadwayshowbiz.com/meet-danny-burstein-fiddler-on-the-roof-meet-and-greet-part-1/

Lord Of The Dance  Nov 14 2015, 10:45:25 PM

They didn't invite any press. I bought a ticket. Was very upset with this show. The dancers were talented. The stupid story and strange tacky movie with unicorns, horses and robots was beyond cheesy and bad. The story was moronic. The show was 2 hours and it felt like 5. I loved Riverdance and other versions of this show. This show was terrible. The dance was the same step dancing throughout the entire show. If only they had other dance as well. They could do salsa, ballroom, tango and mo

ON YOUR FEET! Reviews  Nov 14 2015, 10:19:31 PM

If you love salsa dancing see it for that! The entire cast are splendid singers and dancers.  I was blown away by the choreography. I wish I could see it again next week! I wish they had a lottery! Hopefully it will be nominated for Drama Desk and OCC awards as well as Tonys. I adored it.

I also loved First Daughter Suite and Daddy Long Legs.

ON YOUR FEET! Reviews  Nov 14 2015, 10:15:22 PM

http://broadwayshowbiz.com/standing-ovation-for-on-your-feet/

Lord Of The Dance  Nov 6 2015, 06:09:28 PM

I loved Riverdance  dance is something I am very passionate about. I hope I can see it. The tickets are very expensive!

Which Musical would you love NBC or FOX to do live next?  Sep 6 2015, 06:42:12 PM

MILLIE, ON THE TOWN, BUGSY MALONE.

Shows that deserved tonys  Aug 25 2015, 12:08:23 AM

"ON THE TOWN"

Great pizza in theater district besides John's  Aug 21 2015, 12:47:18 PM

Also if you want  a fast slice on the run I love Off Broadway deli for the best 1 slice in the area. It is not fancy but there are tables and it is only a dollar. I go there when I only have 30 minutes before a show and you can't beat lunch for 1 dollar.

Off Broadway deli is on 45th.46th and 8th ave. Also they have other food if you don't want pizza. I have only tried the pizza.

Gireat pizza in theater district besides John's  Aug 20 2015, 06:11:26 PM

Don giovanni on 44th and 9th excellent pizza.

WHORL INSIDE A LOOP Starts Tonight at Second Stage  Aug 17 2015, 03:29:52 PM

I saw it  and liked it.

Breaking News: ON THE TOWN Sets Fall Closing Date on Broadway  Aug 17 2015, 03:27:29 PM

Yes! I have seen it 11 times. I did miss Megan Fairchild her dream ballet was beyond but Tyler and everyone in the cast are great. It is the only show I have seen 11 times. (Almost once a month!) Today tix has good prices on the show and an online lotto. Enjoy!

Breaking News: ON THE TOWN Sets Fall Closing Date on Broadway  Aug 16 2015, 01:11:07 PM

I saw Tyler yesterday afternoon. As someone who has seen this production 11 Times, I think they should let Tyler fill in for Gabey for the rest of the run. Tony Yazbeck is fantastic but needs to heal his foot and Tyler brought so much to the role. 

Tyler Hanes was in the Paper Mill version and I really love him in the role. He is outstanding. ( PS I also adore Tony Yazbeck in the role!) This happens to be my favorite revival running on Broadway. I personally think Tyler is a better

Hamilton Lottery  Aug 6 2015, 01:10:07 PM

The  lotto is in the Mezz? 

Has anyone been to multiple performances of a play on or off-Broadway?  Jul 12 2015, 02:12:24 PM

I sometimes see plays twice as I like to see it in previews and then again after it opens so most plays I see twice.

Roger Rees  Jul 11 2015, 01:24:45 AM

He was also on Cheers. Very upset.

WHAT IS ON THE TOWN DOING?  Jul 5 2015, 11:45:52 AM
As a dance person I was like your friend. I would add more dance and remove the silly banter with subway riders. That bra company banter could be cut. More dance please.

THe dream ballet in Act 2 was worth the price of admission for me. Megan Fairchild and Tony Yazbeck do an incredible job. I have seen it 7 times. It is breathtaking dance.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You