News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for xxDaniellexx

xxDaniellexx Profile Photo
Member Name: xxDaniellexx
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

help
 Jan 22 2006, 01:49:52 PM
Tryin 2 watch the video off billyelliotthemusical.me.uk of george on breakfast but need a password can any1 the person email me it plz
danix

scream
 Jan 21 2006, 12:03:54 PM
Hey
well just been at scream theatre school 2day and when we were in drama ashley loydd and Brad walked in i was like omg. They joined in the lessons and i spoke 2 ash and brad they were so nice. They sang electricity 4 us and it was amzing.
danixx

Blue peter
 Jan 16 2006, 03:58:56 PM
Hi
Watched Blue Peter and it wasent tht gud. Same thing as we saw on children in need liam doing elctricity bt ryan and liam were gud wen they did bit tap dance 2gther lol it was funny.

James 7th Jan.
 Jan 9 2006, 03:27:02 PM
MY friend went 2 c billy elliot on 2nd Jan and she had travis. She thought he was ok bt app the angry dance wasent good at all. Also he fell hurt himself badly so leon took over.
Hey
 Dec 23 2005, 03:36:12 PM
Hey evry1
Im on a cruise at the min in the caribben and a guy frm emmerdale is on it. Trying to keep up with this board.
Anyway hav gd crmbo very1
danixx

GMTV
 Dec 15 2005, 03:05:30 AM
HI
Just been watching GMTV while gettin ready 4 school and Billy Elliot was on. George and Brad did a little piece with a bit of tap it was gud then they did an interview. Any1 else c it?
Daniellex

GMTV
 Dec 15 2005, 03:05:28 AM
HI
Just been watching GMTV while gettin ready 4 school and Billy Elliot was on. George and Brad did a little piece with a bit of tap it was gud then they did an interview. Any1 else c it?
Daniellex

GMTV
 Dec 15 2005, 03:05:22 AM
HI
Daniellex

Definitive Multimedia List
 Dec 10 2005, 03:20:08 PM
hi
cn sm1 help cos i cnt play sum on those videos. do u need an account to play those on simply the best online.

blue peter
 Dec 9 2005, 01:02:23 PM
Hi
Watched dance factory on thurs and it was dead gud. James and ash were funny! Also watched Blue peter 2nite and it was kool seeing wht the kids in billy elliot live in as it look so big and the rehersing. They r so lucky!
Danielle

blue peter
 Dec 9 2005, 01:02:21 PM
Hi
Watched dance factory on thurs and it was dead gud. James and ash were funny! Also watched Blue peter 2nite and it was kool seeing wht the kids in billy elliot live in as it look so big and the rehersing. They r so lucky!
Danielle

blue peter
 Dec 9 2005, 01:02:20 PM
Hi
Danielle

TV
 Dec 6 2005, 04:13:55 PM
acoord cananda: the interview of james and leon was fab lol! and the videos.
danielle

OCR
 Dec 5 2005, 03:40:00 PM
Hi
I got the ocr 2day its just ok not as gud as i thought it wuld be. Also been 2 dance and ppl tlkin bout Ashley loyd how hes finished the film and hes bk 2 school cos ppl at ma dance school go 2 school wiv him. Just thought id tell all
danielle

JAMES ON TV
 Nov 27 2005, 03:35:23 PM
Hey
I watched the awards on living tv tonight and see other ppl did 2. Bless James was so cute wen he got up and spoke.
The marry poppins sction was vry gud 2!
Danielle

Talk to you all next week
 Nov 27 2005, 04:25:12 AM
Hi
Can sum1 tell me the best price they got if they have got it the ocr. Whats the difference wiv the special eddition cd whats on it?
Thanks
Danielle

December3rd
 Nov 21 2005, 09:04:13 AM
Is George def leaving on the 3rd December?
Liam
 Nov 21 2005, 08:56:26 AM
Hey
I've just watched the video of liam on here and he was amzing even though he messed up he carried on and hes a STAR!
Daniellex

CD
 Nov 7 2005, 03:25:51 PM
Hi
Can any1 help i want 2 buy the Billy Elliot cd cast recording. Wheres the best website to get it from. What is on the special addition cd?
Thanks
Danielle

CD
 Oct 30 2005, 05:21:06 PM
Hi
w_tanoto those vidoes were gr8. Be gud 2 c billy elliot do summit like tht and behind the scence of the rehersals.
Danielle

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You