News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Brokenlizard14

Brokenlizard14 Profile Photo
Member Name: Brokenlizard14
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sam Rockwell  May 19 2010, 04:16:56 AM
I was just wondering how crazy the stagedoor for A Behanding in Spokane is, and if Sam Rockwell generally comes out to sign.
Stagedoor question  May 18 2010, 04:45:46 AM
Alright, I searched a couple pages back and couldn't find much, so I decided to ask.

It's time for our yearly trip to NYC, so I'm wondering about the stagedoors for Fences (matinee), Lend Me a Tenor and A Behanding in Spokane. Mostly just wondering who comes out, and who's willing to sign autographs or take pictures.

Aaron Tveit - Catch Me If You Can  Apr 22 2009, 02:12:43 AM
I was just hoping someone could help me out. My friend and I are returning to New York in June and we'll be seeing Next to Normal on the 14. I'm really hoping to see Aaron Tveit as Gabe, but I'm not sure when he's leaving to do "Catch Me If You Can" which I know starts July 23rd.

Has anybody heard when he'll be leaving?

re: Stage Door question  Feb 7 2008, 07:53:25 PM
Missnyc,

I know for sure we're seeing an evening show, but I think we're going either Wednesday or Thursday, not sure which.

If I can get Roger and Chris, I'd be extremely happy.

I had heard, though, that lately the only ones coming out to sign, even after matinees, are Andrea and Shuler.

re: Stage Door question  Feb 7 2008, 09:37:51 AM
Not so excited about Clay, but I was wondering if Christopher Sieber comes out to sign after Spamalot.
Stage Door question  Feb 6 2008, 11:39:19 PM
My friend and I are going back to New York March 18-22 and I was just wondering about the stage doors for Grease, Young Frankenstein, Little Mermaid, and Spamalot.

Mostly just wondering who comes out to sign after the shows. I've heard a lot of the cast of YF hasn't been signing, so I'm curious to hear about other people's experiences at these shows.

re: Across the Universe  Oct 15 2007, 12:51:05 AM
Just got back from it and I absolutely loved it. The entire cast did an amazing job. I especially loved the way they played out "Oh Darling" with Sadie (Dana Fuchs), and JoJo (Martin Luther McCoy).
re: Question about Curtains  Oct 14 2007, 02:03:10 PM
Thanks for the reply. We're each going to pick two shows, and Curtains was the first one that jumped to mind for me. I can't wait to see it either way. And it's good to see that DHP is going to stick with it for a while.
Question about Curtains  Oct 14 2007, 11:30:45 AM
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm on break at work so I don't really have time to go through old posts right now.

I was just wondering first, how long Curtains is running (is it just open ended?), and when Jason Danieley and David Hyde Pierce are leaving.

My friend and I are going to nyc in May and I was really hoping to see the show, and Jason and David in particular.

Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance.

re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN- New Monster  Oct 13 2007, 02:43:40 PM
About the skull cap thing, we just recently watched the film in my film studies class and the line is pretty pronounced on Peter Boyle as well. They don't mention it, but you can see it.
re: Proper Stage Door Etiquette  Jul 29 2007, 01:09:47 AM
I've seen it twice now and it really is crazy. I got Lea's autograph the first time, but I didn't even attempt it the second time. Figured I'd get the rest of the cast, while the entire stagedoor crowd surrounded her.
re: Proper Stage Door Etiquette  Jul 29 2007, 12:59:07 AM
I've got two. lol

The first time was when my friend and I saw Les Mis for the first time (it was the 2006 revival, about a week after Lea Salonga started). There were 3 women pushing through everybody. One of them pushed in between my friend and I, all three of them shoved their playbills over everybody else's stuff (and each woman had several playbills for them to sign). They almost knocked over the barricade several times, and at one point, a little near at the front got pushe

re: Is Tony Yazbeck leaving A Chorus Line?  Jun 26 2007, 11:41:56 AM
I know he's an understudy, but does anyone know if David Baum is staying with the show or not?
re: Is Tony Yazbeck leaving A Chorus Line?  Jun 23 2007, 10:25:36 PM
Anybody heard anything about Jason Tam and Jeffrey Schecter?
re: Is Tony Yazbeck leaving A Chorus Line?  Jun 21 2007, 01:57:18 PM
I saaw the the show earlier this month and there were 4 understudies (Charlotte,Ken, Mara, and Natalie were all out). None of the understudies were awful, but I especially loved Ken's u/s David Baum. He was fantastic. Anybody know for sure who all is leaving, and who is staying yet?
re: Is Tony Yazbeck leaving A Chorus Line?  Jun 21 2007, 03:07:39 AM
Anybody know if Jason is leaving in July/August?
re: 'Spelling Bee' Chicago's Extended Run  May 2 2007, 08:32:16 AM
Wait, who's new? I know the original Panch and Ms. Peretti are new. Didn't know that anybody else had left.
re: A Chorus Line seating question  Apr 23 2007, 08:07:26 PM
Thank you!
re: A Chorus Line seating question  Apr 23 2007, 02:24:12 PM
I have another question about ACL, so rather than starting a new thread, thought I'd just put it on this one.

I was just wondering, does the cast generally come out and sign after matinee shows? I'm not asking if they will when I see it, I'm just asking in general.

re: A Chorus Line seating question  Apr 21 2007, 05:30:42 PM
Thanks. I appreciate all your help.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You