News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwayboycrazy

bwayboycrazy Profile Photo
Member Name: bwayboycrazy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Jason Robert Brown's 'Someone To Fall Back On'
 Oct 30 2005, 11:54:48 PM
yea, I have both...of course I love Josh's voice (like more than anything) but..on his album it sounds more like a concert live version with just a piano...I think I may like jasons more because it is HIS song and it is very well produced with full orchestra and stuff...
re: Josh Young & West Side Story Note
 Oct 25 2005, 10:40:27 PM
yea, they are both b flat...so says my tiny keyboard :) and he sounds awsome on that note!!!
re: Broadway Actors and Myspace...
 Oct 25 2005, 10:38:07 PM
Brian Lowdermilk and Kait Kerrigan also have one! www.myspace.com/kerriganlowdermilk I think
re: Did anyone get their Josh Young CD yet?
 Oct 10 2005, 07:30:10 PM
I just got it today.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMM I LOVE IT!!!!! ther was a review on talkinbroadway too (http://www.talkinbroadway.com/sound/)! I hope he does a concert in ny soon! I'll sooooo be there. I love the Come What May!! and Both Sides Now the best I think. But I love all his song choices esp the ones I didn't know.
re: Michael Arden
 Oct 5 2005, 11:25:08 PM
wait..a movie...is there a site for it?
re: I miss All Shook Up
 Oct 5 2005, 11:16:03 PM
Mmmm Cheyenne..I hope they leave that big sign up in times square :)
re: Josh Young's 'Run away with me' vs. Michael Arden's
 Oct 5 2005, 11:13:47 PM
I still say you can't compare the two. But I see what you're saying. If I wanted like a cast album I would go for Michael's but if I just wanted to listen to a gorgeous song and voice I'd go for Josh any day. I could listen to his for hours on end. I thought it was supposed to be a pop song when I first heard it on myspace, then I read about it here and heard Michael's version. Hey, any of you who have the cd..what is "Even The Pain" the only song I've never heard of on it.
re: Wicked on Yom Kippur
 Oct 5 2005, 10:32:36 PM
what does that mean?
 Oct 4 2005, 08:58:33 PM
what is "even the pain" on the album?
re: Josh Young Solo Album Released; Shindle, Finley and Chase Guest Star
 Oct 4 2005, 04:33:35 PM
tenorific...what is "Even The Pain"? on the cd? I've never heard of it?
 Oct 3 2005, 03:48:03 PM
wow...weird rentboy... I can't stop listening to Flight!? Its like my new favorite song! I think is sounds full of emotion. Like total opposite of your opinion ..but thats interesting. Who else sings it? And as for the songs on the album...what is Even The Pain?
 Oct 3 2005, 02:44:19 AM
I have the same question..anyone know?
 Oct 3 2005, 02:33:52 AM
I just heard this song on myspace.com and had to google it..amazing A MAZE ING! I found both versions on the composers website www.kerrigan-lowdermilk.com. I love being able to hear two different people sing is so differently too. For my money its Josh all the way, but I have a thing for singers named josh . I can't believe the voice. I've seen Michael Arden in a concert b4 and I'm in love with him too. Its kinda like comparing apples and oranges, ya know. I'
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You