News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dirily

Member Name: dirily
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Experience Today  Apr 1 2018, 10:32:07 PM

Tictac - OH NO!!! That is so awful... I am so sorry to hear that!!!!  I was thinking most of the audience tonight must be friends/family of the cast and was surprised they even had 1iota tickets.  They really should have given more warning about that.  Ugh, what a waste of time... hope you got to see it on TV at least! 

JCS Live Tickets  Mar 31 2018, 10:28:52 PM

Hi mpkie! Fun sitting next to you!

Tictac- bring food to the check-in location... you'll be waiting a long time (and can eat on line) but definitely cannot leave and come back.  My general admission ticket said the check-in deadline was 3:30, but they let us upstairs at 2pm, and then we waited up there for a while (you either wait upstairs or outside depending on pit or seated tickets)... I think we got on the shuttles around 4?

JCS Live Tickets  Mar 31 2018, 09:51:24 PM

I had general seated seats tonight and was absolutely blown away by the show!!!  First of all, 1iota was absolutely incredible.  They were so nice, organized, and helpful - I had only completely positive interactions with everyone on their team and I now understand their crazy ticketing process must be for a reason, because everything today was totally seamless.  I had General Seated admission, and had seats in section 700 on the side.  I got there super early and was firs

JCS Live Tickets  Mar 31 2018, 03:50:06 PM
Got section 700 as well and agree it’s so well organized and the 1iota people are so nice!!
Possible Extra Ticket to show  Mar 31 2018, 12:57:59 PM
I’m already here and there are 4 people in line but I have general and they have priority. The waiting area is inside with bathrooms and free WiFi, so I got here absurdly early. They said they’re starting checkin at 2 for priority...
Possible Extra Ticket to show  Mar 30 2018, 04:53:53 PM

Tictac - glad you got tickets!!  I know you were hoping just as hard as I was!  Did you get for rehearsal or live, and general or priority?  I am confused as to why my general have not been bumped up to priority and wonder how many GA there will be... 

Possible Extra Ticket to show  Mar 30 2018, 09:57:41 AM

I got that same email for the rehearsal and then got tickets a couple hours later, so don't lose hope yet!

On another note, does anyone else have General Admission and any idea on what time to get there??

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?  Mar 29 2018, 01:25:16 PM

5 minutes after I wrote this, I got tickets to the rehearsal!!!!! General so far - hoping it upgrades to priority! 

Frozen Seating Advice  Mar 29 2018, 01:07:20 PM

I sat in Row E on the right (one off the aisle) for yesterday's matinee, and feel like I saw everything I needed to see, including the Let It Go lighting effects.  I also got my ticket for $89 on StubHub an hour before the show and it was an amazing seat!  There were 3 empty seats to my right... all that is to say... don't pay the crazy premium price for this show! 

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?  Mar 29 2018, 01:01:03 PM

I'm guessing people from out of town also requested just in case, and maybe now realize they can't travel for it. I live right here in Brooklyn and am dying for tickets... checking every half hour and am still waitlisted ;( I wish there was ANY other way... I would pay a decent amount to see this and that's not even an option.  It's just a frustrating process to sit and wait  

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?  Mar 28 2018, 08:29:57 PM

requested all 4 seating options and haven't heard anything yet losing hope... 

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?  Feb 27 2018, 05:18:09 PM

I went to the Paley Center event for Behind the Scenes of JCS and someone in the audience asked how to get tickets... they are aiming for an audience of 1200 and the director and producers they don't have a plan for tickets yet.  It sounds like the audience is going to be pretty involved so I'm almost wondering if they will be actors/extras.

Best experience you've had at a show?  Feb 17 2018, 09:50:53 PM

On Sept 7, 2008, my best friend and I entered the lottery for the finale of Rent on Broadway.  Our 2 friends that we had met at the show back in 1999 (during our stint of seeing it every weekend) won lottery while my friend and I did not.  We went next door to a bar to drown our sorrows and wait for our friend's review of the show... while we were at the bar, we were reminiscing of all of our fun times at that theater and how much the show meant to us.  We happened to be si

Jason Mraz Replacement in Waitress  Feb 2 2018, 09:18:59 AM

I saw Sara and Drew last night and they were AMAZING!!!!  My 7th time seeing the show and this was my favorite duo.  Also scored center orchestra row A tickets for $121 on TKTS.... couldn't believe it... already looking forward to seeing them again! 

Waitress - Standing Room  Jun 11 2017, 11:55:21 PM

The guy who plays Joe gave a sweet speech and they all sang "Thank You for Being a Friend" (from Golden Girls)... it was very sweet.  Sara teared up a few times during the show but was able to get through all of her songs perfectly.  She emerged from the stage door about an hour after the show ended fully dressed for the Tonys!  I was sitting in Row G orchestra and was surprised to see a handful of seats around me open including 2 directly in front of me... made for a

Waitress - Standing Room  Jun 7 2017, 09:02:29 AM

I saw the show from $99 partial view seats last night and thought it was totally worth it.  I have seen it before, so didn't feel like I'd be missing much, but from Row A Seat 11, B Seat 13 and E Seat 21 my friends and I saw most of the action.  We missed seeing the counter on the left-hand side - I would say about 20% of the show happens over there.  My other friend had a full price front left mezz ticket and also missed the counter action.  All of the main scenes

Hamilton Online Lottery  Mar 18 2016, 01:54:54 PM

One of the official Hamilton snapchats said approximately 14,000 entries (this was about a month ago - maybe more now.) 

Good B-way karaoke place in NYC?  Feb 5 2016, 11:03:40 PM

Karaoke Nemo on East 13th St has an awesome selection of Broadway music!!

Hamilton in the Blizzard  Jan 24 2016, 12:01:43 PM

Does anyone have information on the cancellation line today? So curious... thought about heading there but I'm guessing the line is just as long as yesterday! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You