News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LadyMann

LadyMann Profile Photo
Member Name: LadyMann
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: www.myspace.com/bwaybaby
Blog Address: www.livejournal.com/users/driftgal45

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'Drift' - Can we just discuss...  Sep 20 2005, 10:04:59 PM
OMG a "drift"/jeremy schonfeld post that i didnt start!! who would have though...yesterday was AMAZING!!!!! it was so weird at first seeing someone else sing the songs im way too familiar w/jer singing! but it was awesome...it has come a long way from jer performing for me and someone else in the audience! im so glad everyone liked it, and def. buy the cd...also if your looking for more stuff jer did go to amazon and look up his first cd (double disc) "blue skies and all"---its awesome as well.
Drift at NYMF  Aug 30 2005, 10:29:28 AM
Everyone come out and see a great new musical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those unfamiliar with the album, "Drift" was orginally created as
a song cycle of deeply personal and emotionally raw snapshots taken
straight from the devastating break-up of my first marriage.

"Drift" the Musical expands on the original concept.

We meet David Harris (Jeremy Kushnier), 30 year-old singer/songwriter,
recently split from his wife Laura (Elise Molinelli) and daughter,

re: Let's Talk About Lennon...  Mar 19 2005, 06:50:55 PM
I love charlotte too....

please ive loved that MANN since 1994 (even in that beast costume he was goregous), when i was only a lil 12 year old...he is just AMAZING!!!!!

cant wait for Lennon or Sweet Charity....

re: Let's Talk About Lennon...  Mar 19 2005, 06:09:26 PM
I LOVE TERRENCE MANN!!!!!!!

no i really do.

re: John Hill?  Mar 19 2005, 06:06:45 PM
John Hill is the funniest MANN alive!!!!! that is all...

and humpers you are clearly already on my fridge!

re: Drift - new musical  Feb 26 2005, 10:26:08 PM
no jeremy does not have a webiste...the only way to get info on him is on the sh-k-boom site.
re: Drift - new musical  Feb 24 2005, 05:37:39 PM
well it is just jeremy but it is amazing and i would def. recommend it. if you enjoy it jer is having a show on march 17th at the zipper, and they are preparing "drift" for the NYMF. so keep a heads up!

aimee

re: Drift - new musical  Feb 23 2005, 10:47:46 PM
yay that is great to hear. im sure jer will be please as well. your gonna love it!
re: Drift - new musical  Feb 23 2005, 10:02:26 PM
FINALLY MY SUBJECT. Drift is an amazing new concept album written and performed by the ridiculously talented Jeremy Schonfeld! It is about his divorce, his daughter and life...it is amazing. im already on my second CD!!!!...any more questions!
re: Heath Lamberts, Original Cogsworth in Disney's Beauty and the Beast dies at age 63 -  Feb 23 2005, 01:30:17 AM
I consider BATB to be my first Broadway show I saw it in May of 1994, within the first couple of months of it being open. So, hearing that Heath Lamberts died kind of made me reminiscient. My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.
re: Brian O' Byrne on Law and Order  Feb 22 2005, 11:17:37 PM
you know whatss funny about that is i knew who he was, couldnt think of where i knew him from, kenw he was nominated for a tony but i ahd to go back to 1999 just to find out who he was. wow thats sad!

Nope, it's all shook up!  Feb 22 2005, 05:34:56 PM
I HEART All Shook Up...Cheyenne is fantastic...Sharon Wilkins rules my world...i really enjoyed myself at the 1st preview...w/like EVERYONE!!! i cant wait to see it again. now im not saying its good because I had just left the matinee of Good Vibrations, it was overall a good show (as opposed to the monstrosity of Good Vibrations)....that is all. YAY!

re: Another Altar Boyz website!  Feb 12 2005, 05:52:28 PM
its a date native. wait a minute. ill see you next sunday! :)
re: Another Altar Boyz website!  Feb 10 2005, 06:42:14 PM
native seriously!!! i think you've visted that website a lil too much! jk...yay daniel and yay altar boyz.

and just cuz i feel like it...yay andyf!

re: Another Altar Boyz website!  Feb 6 2005, 12:28:15 PM
daniel has an amazing voice and i cant wait to see him in altar boyz...well seeing altar boyz again! love that show...love that cast!

re: Cheyenne Jackson interview...  Jan 8 2005, 08:29:05 PM
yay Cheyenne!!! woohoo!
re: Think Shoshana Can hold it up?  Dec 25 2004, 08:38:11 PM
Shoshana is amazing and will def. be an amazing elphaba...look what the show did for Idina. i mean people knew her, but it was the show that people wanted to see. Shoshana is gonna be HUGE!
re: League of the Scarlet Pimpernel  Dec 24 2004, 10:11:44 PM
ya i was 15 when pimpernel first opened. :) but hey anyone w/the love of pimpernel is a leaguer!
League of the Scarlet Pimpernel  Dec 24 2004, 07:40:37 PM
I was just wondering if there are any original Leaguers on this board. Not any real reason. just curious. If there are, HI! and hope everyone is well...i miss some of those good times...
re: favorite not-so-well-known musical  Dec 24 2004, 07:35:46 PM
i saw blood brothers in london last year and loved it. it was such a great show. i also love the typicals, but im not gonna lie i laughed my arse off at "debbie does dallas" and "bat boy" is just fantastic. my favorite year is funn, we did it at my college my junior year...its a funn show! and my sophomore year of high school we did Kismet...i know odd for a high school, but our leads were just perfect. NOw that I come to think of it Kait Kerrigan was in that. she was marsinah!

anywa

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You