News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for all_shook_up_fan

all_shook_up_fan Profile Photo
Member Name: all_shook_up_fan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Cheyenne will be on Larry King on Friday!!
 Apr 30 2006, 02:38:13 PM
I know! That aggravated me so much. Every time Cheyenne said something, Christian Clemenson (I think that's his name) had to comment on it or disagree with Cheyenne. And to one of the questions, I think Larry King asked how they got along with the actors who played the terrorists, and Christian said " I couldn't talk to them for two weeks. I think I was the one who held out the longest." But I remeber in another interview Cheyenne said "For two weeks I couldn't treat them as human beings."
 Apr 30 2006, 11:04:21 AM
I agree, Native. Cheyenne was amazing, as he always is. Yeah, it seems like Mark Bingham's mom really loves him! I thought that was so cute when Cheyenne said "I did everything I could to make him come to life." and she said "And you really did. You really did." and smiled at him. How cute is that? It seems like he really BECAME her son. She really loves him, and who couldn't love him? He's great!
re: ALL SHOOK UP TOUR DATES- MORE ANNOUNCED
 Apr 23 2006, 07:05:18 PM
I'll go see Cheyenne in anything too. I wish he played Chad again, that would be awesome. I really hope United 93 is a success. Cheyenne is so amazing, he deserves to have a successful carrer and a lot of fame.
re: ALL SHOOK UP TOUR DATES- MORE ANNOUNCED
 Apr 23 2006, 06:54:05 PM
How exciting!!! I'll definitely go see it in Boston. I wonder who will be cast in it. Since the tour starts in September, they should at least have started auditions...
 Apr 23 2006, 12:07:48 PM
Oh my God! Really!?! How Exciting!!! I can't wait... which friday the 28th? What time?

Thanks for posting this... I'll make sure I'll see him!

re: I miss All Shook Up
 Oct 19 2005, 07:38:50 AM
I'm still sooo upset this show closed I really really really miss it!

At least its going on tour, at least in the site they said that a tour is in the works... Well, I'm glad that the cast have already found jobs, hopefully I'll go see them :)

RentBoy86, I agree with you with almost everything you said. And even though I would LOVE if it reopened on Broadway, I don't think that is going to happen. But I don't agree when you said that the cas

Oct 19 2005, 07:38:14 AM
I'm still sooo upset this show closed I really really really miss it!

At least its going on tour, at least in the site they said that a tour is in the works... Well, I'm glad that the cast have already found jobs, hopefully I'll go see them :)

RentBoy86, I agree with you with almost everything you said. And even though I would LOVE if it reopened on Broadway, I don't think that is going to happen. But I don't agree when you said that the cas

Oct 6 2005, 10:40:33 PM
thanks TabooWickedFan, i was starting to get worried thinking that the cast didn't want to go on the tour, im glad to know that at least Nikki is willing to go. hopefully the leads will go on the tour too. i was there on closing night also, and i noticed how much the cast loves this play because all of them were getting so emotional at the end...so hopefully some of the cast members will consider going on tour, i sure hope so :)
 Oct 6 2005, 09:46:29 PM
no?!?! are you sure? how do you know?
 Oct 6 2005, 03:57:31 PM
but some of the original cast members will go on the tour if there is one, won't they?
 Oct 5 2005, 11:52:12 PM
really?!?! who did you see from the cast? and what are they up to? i am so glad and relieved to hear that they are finding work. i wish them all the best too.
 Oct 5 2005, 11:34:16 PM
bwayboycrazy, do you mean the big billboard? if you do, they took that down about 2 almost 3 weeks ago on september 18 a little before Broadway on Broadway...
 Oct 5 2005, 11:11:44 PM
yea, i bet he does miss it even more Dollypop, but not just because it was his paycheck but because it was so obvious that he loved playing Chad and he loves doing what he does, not only him but the whole cast must be really upset...and i feel really bad for them, they are all so wonderful and i wish the best to all of them.
 Oct 5 2005, 08:25:42 PM
thanx WholeLottaShakin i like your icon too, i too wish i could go back in time to watch it more times. i know that the chances of the show re-opening are very little but hopefully if they do well on the tour it could re-open again, at least i hope it does.
 Oct 5 2005, 06:13:33 PM
thanx for the advise Insider2, but i already volunteered for broadway cares and i spent almost the whole day at the broadway cares flea market on september 25, and i can spend my time with anything i want, if i want to spend it crying over a show which by the way is worth crying over for, i can.
 Oct 5 2005, 05:01:49 PM
i was really hoping that at least some of the cast would go on tour. i really, really, really, hope at least some of them do. the entire cast is amazing.
 Oct 5 2005, 04:35:02 PM
thanx for the warm welcome liotte. i havent been to NY since the last time i went to see ASU on closing night, i will probably cry whenever i walk by the palace theatre...this is so sad and i still don't understand why they closed this musical so soon, it was so fun and entertaining. i just hope it re-opens on broadway soon with the original cast...they are all amazing.
 Oct 5 2005, 03:40:15 PM
btw, Fosse76 what you consider a GOOD show may be different then other people would. Everyone has different opinions. For example I watched plenty of shows including The Lion King and Wicked yet my favorite is All Shook Up. So respect other peoples opinions. I personally think that all of the shows that made it to broadway are good shows and all of them have their value.
 Oct 5 2005, 03:33:34 PM
I miss All Shook Up too...a lot. Does anyone know if its really going on tour and if it is, is the whole cast going on the tour?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You