News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Cameron26

Cameron26 Profile Photo
Member Name: Cameron26
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Why Do (Many) Gay Men Love Musical Theatre?
 Mar 20 2006, 08:04:37 AM
I was a straight guy, enjoying some beer and buffalo wings with my wife, when someone put on the original Broadway cast recording of "Hello, Dolly!" Suddenly, I got up off the couch and started doing fan kicks. I am now dating a lumberjack and have an addicition to sequined vests and jazz hands. That's the power of the showtune.
re: Joe Bova, Prince Dauntless, Dead at 81
 Mar 17 2006, 08:42:37 AM
This is very sad. The original cast recording of "Once Upon A Mattress" was one of my favorite CDs in high school. I loved his performance on it. It's hard to believe he was 81 and that the show was that long ago, but I guess time flies...
re: BroadwayWorld Presents: 'The Wedding Singer' First Look Video!
 Feb 17 2006, 08:35:55 PM
I've seen it twice now (once before it opened and once after) and it keeps getting better and better. I loved it the first time, but I think the changes they've made are really great and that they're heading in the right direction.

The second time I saw it the audience was howling with laughter and people were dancing their way out of the theater. Literally dancing. And yes, I'm not ashamed to say I was one of them. I CANNOT WAIT for the cast album!!!

re: Wedding Singer - First Preview in Seattle.
 Feb 1 2006, 01:17:55 PM
First of all, I especially loved Felicia Finley. All of her songs are hilarious and the minute she steps onstage you know she's gonna be genius. The letter song where she dumps Robby is laugh out loud funny.

Kevin Cahoon and Matt Saldivar also get great numbers and the Bar Mitzvah scene where Kevin's character plays different instruments is also a blast.

I also think Stephen and Laura have great chemistry and I got a little teary at the end when they finally get together.
 Feb 1 2006, 05:40:27 AM
By the way, Veuve, I was the one in the audience wearing a piano tie, just in case our paths crossed...
 Feb 1 2006, 05:33:38 AM
First of all, I was there tonight and we clearly saw two different shows. My sister and I were laughing our asses off and when it was time for the curtain call everyone jumped to their feet (including sis and me.) You clearly have some issue with Benanti that nobody else in the entire theater had because we all went nuts for her (and the show) when it came time for the bows. Also, don't know if you noticed, but Adam Sandler was there laughing his ass off, too. If this is where they're starting f
re: Wicked Love Thread
 Jan 28 2006, 08:59:13 PM
Stephen Schwartz is king! The box office PROOOOVES IT!
re: Bernadette on Broadway.com
 Nov 15 2005, 06:32:41 PM
Brian Stoke Mitchell looks fine, too.
I am in love.
 Nov 1 2005, 07:00:55 PM
With Sara Ramirez. She is so amazing, especially in the "Knights of the Round Table" number! Where has she been all my life????
What does "BUMP" mean?
 Oct 21 2005, 06:14:02 PM
I keep seeing it here and don't know what it means.
re: Kathy Najimy
 Oct 20 2005, 07:32:18 AM
Can she sing? Why isn't she doing musicals? She'd be a great Gooch!
re: Favorite Bernadette Peters cast recording?
 Oct 20 2005, 07:29:45 AM
Dames at Sea is amazing because she's so young and gets the style of the show so completely. But I grew up on Into The Woods, so it will always have a special place in my heart - and CD collection.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You