News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Luscious

Luscious Profile Photo
Member Name: Luscious
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is Ben Platt Reopening The Palace theatre with a concert for his new Album?  Mar 19 2024, 11:01:33 AM

Wick3 said: "Has Ben Platt released his new album yet? I'm waiting to hear his new music first before deciding whether to buy tickets or not."

His new album, Honeymind,  is being released on May 31. The first single, Andrew, was released last week. 

https://youtu.be/30wILkA-0nk?si=vhEanPzny6qBrma1

Is Ben Platt Reopening The Palace theatre with a concert for his new Album?  Mar 19 2024, 10:55:55 AM

Strange Lupone said: "$375 is his top ticket price.”

“$375. For Ben PLATT?!?!?
"

He’s also offering seats for as low as $69.75 and not selling the first row so they can be held aside for rush and lottery participants. And a $375 VIP ticket includes the following…

VIP tickets include a post-show meet & greet photo opportunity with Ben Platt, as well as a specially-created tour gift, exclusive VIP merchandise, and a custom

Is Ben Platt Reopening The Palace theatre with a concert for his new Album?  Mar 19 2024, 10:15:14 AM

“If only Streisand had agreed."

For the love of everything holy, please stop mentioning Streisand as a viable alternative. That was never going to happen. I highly doubt that she was even approached. Her live concert days are over. That ship sailed at least 10 years ago. I saw her last live performance in NY, and let’s just say that she was not in the best of voice, and that was in 2012. And, even at the height of her singing career, she never would

Is Ben Platt Reopening The Palace theatre with a concert for his new Album?  Mar 18 2024, 10:01:09 PM

TheatreFan4 said: "Luscious said: "So, all of you wannabe, know-it-alll, haters are wrong again. Haha!! When are you going to realize that all the hate and venom you spew is just going to come back and bite you in your talentless asses.

Already have my VIP tickets! Can’t wait for the opportunity to see this incredibly talented man perform and to meet with him again!! 💜🥰
"

If you'd waited a few weeks you could have gotten it much che

Is Ben Platt Reopening The Palace theatre with a concert for his new Album?  Mar 18 2024, 04:05:25 PM

So, all of you wannabe, know-it-alll, haters are wrong again. Haha!! When are you going to realize that all the hate and venom you spew is just going to come back and bite you in your talentless asses.

Already have my VIP tickets! Can’t wait for the opportunity to see this incredibly talented man perform and to meet with him again!!  💜🥰

The 76th Annual TONY Awards!  Jun 11 2023, 10:22:37 PM

Had no interest in seeing KA before that performance… and still don’t. Pass. Although, I fully expect it to win.

The 76th Annual TONY Awards!  Jun 11 2023, 09:57:29 PM

PARADE!!! YES!!!

The 76th Annual TONY Awards!  Jun 11 2023, 09:34:52 PM

Ben and Micaela hit it out of the park!

MERRILY will transfer next fall!  Mar 23 2023, 12:58:38 PM

jkcohen626 said: "Does anyone know if all seats were released or if there may be new stock when the general on-sale happens?"

I don’t know for sure, but it appears as though only a certain number of seats in each price category were released for presale. Glad I was able to get tickets for mid-October, albeit at $400ea (incl fees). A few minutes after I purchased my tickets, the price for the same seats went up to $412ea. I also dropped the ball and didn’t

Lea Michele 'Special' Tony Award  Jan 14 2023, 02:01:03 AM

Islander_fan said: "Luscious said: "I'm not a fan of Lea Michele's and could care less if she's awarded a Tony, but I think it's high time that a category is added for Best Performance by a Replacement Actor/Actress."

That was tried a few years ago and failed. First, and most important, there were simply way too many replacements for all the tony voters to go see. Secondly, I feel that it would diminish the hard work it takes someone to work

Lea Michele 'Special' Tony Award  Jan 13 2023, 05:33:39 PM

I'm not a fan of Lea Michele's and could care less if she's awarded a Tony, but I think it's high time that a category is added for Best Performance by a Replacement Actor/Actress.

SOME LIKE IT HOT On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 12 2023, 12:22:31 AM

uncageg said: "MrsSallyAdams said: "The LGBT press hasn’t been promoting this as a queer romance, so I’m assuming that’s a minor subplot. At this point the only thing that would get me to buy a ticket is a stellar cast album."

Because there really is no "queer romance". Osgood doesn't know until the end. And it is a big part of the plot in Act II."

SPOILER ALERT:

I'm not so sure. I b

PARADE On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 11 2023, 11:50:05 PM

You all are so wise and all-knowing. I'm in awe. Of course! Telecharge wanted their website to crash! Why wouldn't they? Makes perfect sense.

PARADE On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 11 2023, 10:12:03 PM

Demand For Broadway’s ‘Parade’ With Ben Platt Temporarily Crashes Ticketing Site

PARADE On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 10 2023, 10:01:24 AM

Got my tickets for March 9. Splurged on 5th row orchestra on the aisle. Really looking forward to this one!!

Ben Platt and Micaela Diamond to star in NYCC Gala presentation of Parade  Dec 23 2022, 06:39:32 PM

Ben Platt has more talent in his left pinky than most of the envious haters on this board combined. Of course, his father helped him get his foot in the door. Why wouldn't he? If he had the means and the connections, more power to him. As if any one of the jealous wannabees on this board wouldn't accept the same help if a family member or friend were able to offer it. But getting your foot in the door doesn't guarantee success. You have to have the talent to back it up. And Ben Pl

SOME LIKE IT HOT On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Dec 2 2022, 04:02:42 PM

Saw it! Loved it! See it!!

ALMOST FAMOUS On Broadway - P/reviews Thread  Nov 4 2022, 08:51:22 PM

If it makes it through the holidays and closes after the new year, I can see PARADE transferring in the spring.

ALMOST FAMOUS On Broadway - P/reviews Thread  Oct 6 2022, 02:14:12 AM

For the love of God, NO MORE JUKE BOX MUSICALS!!! Thankfully, this is not that! Seeing it in two weeks, and can’t wait! With the exception of a few long time posters, whose opinions I respect, I’d swear that the majority of people on this message board are theater haters, rather than lovers, rooting for shows to fail! Anyone taking these Debbie Downers with more than the tiniest grains of salt would be ill advised. Don’t allow them to dissuade you from seeing a sho

Ben Platt TONIGHT at the Hollywood Bowl  Sep 30 2022, 05:02:39 PM

Saw him at MSG and all I can say is .... PHENOMENAL!!! I don't give a fat damn who his father is or how much money his family has. It, no doubt, afforded him some opportunities and got his foot in some doors but his extraordinary talent is undeniable. And if people are too petty and jealous to realize it, well too bad for them. I've been to more concerts and theater performances than I can count on 50 hands, but this performance was next-level! If you miss it, you're missing somet

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You