News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for OneEros69

OneEros69 Profile Photo
Member Name: OneEros69
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

oh, an when Matthew leaves
 Nov 3 2005, 11:12:46 AM
Actually...

Nathan Lane as Oscar and Brad Garrett as Felix would be better casting. Against type would work better in this play.

re: 'Barefoot in the Park': updated or stay in 'period'
 Oct 30 2005, 12:55:34 PM
Yes Daredevil ...

However, sadly, there are still people out there that expect their partner not to work. What might be a gamble and fun one at that, would be to reverse the roles. It might be an interesting exercise.

Oct 30 2005, 12:23:38 PM
That's true...

At least for now we still have telephone repair people so that issue wouldn't have to be dealt with in this new production.

Oct 30 2005, 12:03:36 PM
What ... no attacks. Have the Martians landed?
re: THE ODD COUPLE - REVIEW
 Oct 30 2005, 11:49:42 AM
Dear Etoile:

Why is it there are only five of you that show up on all these threads? I am going to repeat what I have stated a thousand times by now.

If any of you are going to jump into a thread that deals with a "Review" ... see the fricken play.

Oct 30 2005, 03:27:04 AM
Hey DGrant... Ignore any mispellings I am drunk and a bit wobbly from my chill pill. But ...

One would think with that Mensa IQ you are sporting that you would have deciphered the arrows shot over your gluttonous head many many moons ago. But instead, you are way too busy critiquing all the reviews here on broadwayworld.com... With I might add, these regurgitated plagiarized euphemisms that are far worse than any of the crap we have been reviewing.

Either see the play and c

Oct 30 2005, 03:21:15 AM
Hey DGrant... Ignore any mispellings I am drunk and a bit wobbly from my chill pill. But ...

One would think with that Mensa IQ you are sporting that you would have deciphered the arrows shot over your gluttonous head many many moons ago. But instead, you are way too busy critiquing all the reviews here on broadwayworld.com... With I might add, these regurgitated plagiarized euphemisms that are far worse than any of the crap we have been reviewing.

Either see the play and c

re: SEASCAPE Review
 Oct 30 2005, 03:19:30 AM
What the F.ck? Again, DGrant, you dare to put fingers to a keyboard without ever seeing the play.

One would think with that Mensa IQ you are sporting that you would have deciphered the arrows shot over your gluttonous head many many moons ago. But instead, you are way too busy critiquing all the "reviews" here on broadwayworld.com... With I might add, these regurgitated plagiarized euphemisms that are far worse than any of the crap we have been reviewing.

Either see the

Oct 29 2005, 10:00:25 PM
Variety came in ... Surprise. Negative.
re: Munk's opening night ODD COUPLE review
 Oct 29 2005, 09:52:21 PM
Carl and Sam ...

I'll respond to both of you at the same time. Munk certainly doesn't need my help in telling people off, but ...

Can you two actually be original? Carl, Dude? You haven't even seen the play. And Sam since you saw the play and know this revival was played in two acts ... you should know why. In Act 2 people came back drunk and praying to see why this play had been revived. Had it been played out in three acts, the only people left in the theatre would h

Oct 29 2005, 09:39:09 PM
Sam Sam Sam ...

Some of the "positive Odd Couple reviews" you have listed, gave negative reviews to areas within the play. But I'm not going to debate that with you. What I will debate with you is how good a few of you (and you know who you are, you are on every thread on this site) are at attempting to silence voices.

First of all, since I've only been on this site two weeks, and I have a life, a job, a relationship, I can only jump on the site when I get the opportunity.

Oct 29 2005, 08:49:14 PM
Carl ...

If you have seen the play discuss it. If not, stop perpetuating the horrible crime you are complaining about.

Oct 29 2005, 08:39:16 PM
I have been attacked for my review of The Odd Couple, so why not add a bit more grist to the mill. Readers Beware…

Barefoot in The Park is more of an ensemble piece than The Odd Couple which is why I think Barefoot in The Park is a better play. Again, it's a serious comedy. The jokes are based on what all of us go through in our relationships. Those issues will never feel dated as long as the human race is allowed to freely think, which is why, and again this is my take on it, Bar

Oct 29 2005, 07:54:38 PM
Dear DGrant ...

I'm sorry ... Did you say you have not seen The Odd Couple? Surely you jest. This forum you folks have going is very interesting indeed. Thankfully your rhetoric has been a minority on this site. Nothing you say will have any merit until you actually see this play. So kindly back out, and let the people debate my review who have actually seen this 2005 version.

Maybe another trip to Paris will make you happy?

Warmest Regards...

Oct 29 2005, 07:44:38 PM
Hey bigrab1018:

My review came out a full week before Mr. Brantleys. Great minds do think alike. Check it out. Sadly that extra week of performing the show didn't seem to help.

Oct 29 2005, 11:49:19 AM
DGrant ...

A review is a review is a review ... The masses deserve to hear what people have to say. Apparently you are a friend of Brodericks.

Oct 29 2005, 03:27:39 AM
Dear Muskrat...

I realize Andrew Lloyd Webber didn't score the show. But even Gillian would have thrown up a better hairball on stage.

Clearly your broad knowledge of theatre spans at least the fourth bus and truck tour. We know you really wanted to play Grizabella you sad sad puddycat.

By the way Greg M sends his regards.

Oct 29 2005, 02:31:38 AM
DGrant ...

Very deep and respectful of you. I read some of your postings ... A One Trick "Producer's" pony.

re: Munk's opening night ODD COUPLE review
 Oct 29 2005, 01:26:12 AM
Carl ...

You can't be serious?

Oct 29 2005, 01:08:18 AM
Who is Craig?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You