News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tommcge2

tommcge2 Profile Photo
Member Name: tommcge2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Encores' BRIGADOON will receive a cast album this fall
 Aug 16 2018, 09:59:24 AM

Love the show (one of my all time favorites; the other is "Carousel"

Entering the Travel/Event planning field
 Aug 16 2018, 09:56:55 AM

Am currently studying travel/event planning through the New York Institute of Art&Design. Would like, very much to work within the Broadway community planning travel and events and would love to hear from anyone who perhaps needs this service. (please note: I am just starting out and would like to perhaps get a little experience, if at all possible.)

travel/event professional
 Apr 3 2018, 08:47:47 AM

I am currently enrolled at the New York Institute of Art&Design in their travel/event and graphics program. I have a re-touching site at Leading Ladies of Broadway and my travel/event web presence can be found at www.sallymurphythebeautiful.com (dedicated to the ever most charming and lovely Sally Murphy).

travel/event professional
 Apr 3 2018, 07:22:55 AM

Good luck to you in your future endeavors. Do you want to focus mainly on the theatre or are you open to other venue, such as travel or history?

PR professional
 Apr 3 2018, 07:19:32 AM

PR professional
 Apr 2 2018, 09:43:00 PM

Kristen Chenoweth at Bergen PAC
 Dec 10 2017, 09:21:02 AM

Is anyone going to see Kristin Chenoweth tonight (12/10) at BergenPAC. Please report back; she is an amazing and talented performer and would love to see her back on Broadway soon.

Dreamcast CAROUSEL Film Remake
 Dec 9 2017, 07:24:10 AM

Yes, Hugh Jackman as Billy Bigalow.(See my post on the subject concerning Hugh Jackman's return to Broadway). Mr Jackman certainly could do justice to the role as well as probably any role he chooses.

Chicago, 21 years on Broadway
 Dec 7 2017, 07:49:57 AM

Thank you for the correction; will update my post.

Chicago, 21 years on Broadway
 Dec 7 2017, 07:15:27 AM

Chicago celebrates 21 years on Broadway Who saw the original with Bebe Neuwirth? If you want to go way–who saw the 1975 production with Gwen Vernon?

The Music Man with Dick Van Dyke
 Dec 7 2017, 07:08:31 AM

Can't see Mr Van Dyke as Harold Hill. Who would you have cast?

Revised Post Hugh Jackman return to Broadway?
 Dec 6 2017, 08:35:39 AM

In a recent interview Hugh Jackman stated he's itching to return to Broadway. I have two roles in mind: the first is Billy Bigalow in Carousel (always thought that he would be perfect in the role) and, how about Don Quixote in Man of La Mancha?

Hugh Jackman in Carousel concert; Amazing, just proves my statement above. 

Enough with the onslaught of jukebox shows!
 Dec 5 2017, 07:37:48 AM

DeLee Lively (Teach Me How To Shimmy) Who could ever get tired of watching her.

Chicago the Musical Appreciation Thread
 Dec 5 2017, 07:35:24 AM

Sorry for the mistake in my post. I meant to have said Bryn Dowling not DeLee Lively.

Chicago the Musical Appreciation Thread
 Dec 5 2017, 07:30:24 AM

My favorite Roxie has to be DeLee Lively. Remember the first time I saw her it was at the Tony Award; she was preseningt one of the awards and I said to myself "Wow". Been following her ever since.

Help pick my shows in January
 Dec 4 2017, 07:51:41 AM

Would recommend highly the story of what friendship is: Wicked, the musical. It is the best narrative to date on what being a friend is.

Broadway Casting Director Fired for Sexual Misconduct
 Dec 4 2017, 07:45:26 AM

Not to surprised considering everything that has been going on. But, I am a little disappointed because my feeling is the the Broadway community was better than the rest of to entertainment world. I mean they are the less outspoken group compared to those in Hollywood. This is part of why I enjoy the theatre.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You