News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for i<3GreenBean

i<3GreenBean Profile Photo
Member Name: i<3GreenBean
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Kendra Kassebaum is a snob?
 Nov 25 2005, 07:55:27 PM
god u guys are really, REALLY harsh. the girl just asked your guys' opinion on a person and you guys chop her head off!! she was trying to confirm something she'd heard, not jump all over kendra for not signing an autograph...jeez you guys obviously need to get a life!
re: Is David Ayers extending?
 Nov 21 2005, 07:34:23 AM
actually his name IS clifton oliver, check the playbill. and no david isn't very good, his key needs a lot of work, but i do agree his acting isn't too shabby.
re: Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 Nov 17 2005, 07:39:06 AM
WICKED was freaking awesome, and if you don't have enough heart to love it either because you think its some fad made by teenage girls, or just want to hate it because everyone loves it, then you have some serious personal problems. Its a great story about finding yourself and not letting people push you around.

yes, obviosly this is an UNPOPLUAR OPINION I HOLD, but its mine and i very firmly stand by it.

shoshana bean definitely does NOT blow....

re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
 Nov 9 2005, 07:36:23 AM
make any excuse you want but you know it's true, keep telling yourself that "shoshana sucks and that it doesn't matter if the cast is absolutely horrible because it would be sold out no matter what".....yeah, that makes sense.

whatever.

re: Favorite RENT Character
 Nov 9 2005, 07:29:52 AM
definitely MAUREEN (spoken in tango maureen tune)then mimi, then mark...
 Nov 8 2005, 07:32:55 AM
all i know is she is majorly talented and has a voice like you've never heard.....obviously she's doing awesome or WICKED wouldn't be sold out EVERY SINGLE night!
re: Emerald curtain
 Nov 3 2005, 01:35:04 PM
did you ask q's to sho or any leads??
 Nov 3 2005, 01:33:15 PM
i dont know what ur speakin, but that's definitely English.
 Nov 3 2005, 07:34:59 AM
i think you guys should seriously just back off sho and quit hattin bcuz u all know she got major talent.

i don't care what u got to say about it either.....

Emerald curtain
 Oct 28 2005, 08:11:02 AM
anyone been??? which cast member gave the tour?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You