News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dancing_girl

dancing_girl Profile Photo
Member Name: dancing_girl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

shows
 Dec 24 2005, 03:28:28 PM
Hi everyone!
Today i went to London to see Mamma Mia. It was soooooooo sad going past Billy Elliot! lol! I enjoyed the show but nothing seems to compare to 'Billy' anymore! I wonder whether i'll ever be able to go into a show and enjoy it as much as Billy Elliot? My family are completely hooked and i don't think we are ever going to be able to find a cure! (other than go see the show every night!) Merry Xmas all and a Happy New Year!
dancing_girl
xxxxxxx

sept 15th
 Nov 16 2005, 05:22:34 PM
Yea i think so because i recognise the pen!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!! It just made me laugh to see me on someone elses display pic! So where were you sitting on that night?
dancing_girl
xxx

sept 15th
 Nov 16 2005, 04:50:07 PM
Hi everyone!
Welcome to the board Brian and Rhea. I was just looking through the posts when i saw Brian's picture. I thought i recognised someone in the pic and when i enlarged it i realised it was me standing next to James!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol! I wasn't sure at first but when i read the posts afterwards i knew that it was because i also saw the show on Sept 15th! Sorz this is rather pointless but made me laugh!
dancing_girl
xxx

TV
 Nov 14 2005, 02:18:49 PM
hi!
congratulations James! What an amazing achievement, you must be very proud! Thanks to everyone who has posted all the different links on the site. They have been great to look back at and remind everyone of special momnents!

New Cast
 Nov 8 2005, 04:07:47 PM
hi!
Although all the understudies are amazing there is something special about the original cast. They're the people you remember (well i do anyway!)and the show is based around them.
This is way its hard to find people to replace the main cast because each person has put their own extra strengths into the role and the new members have to try and find their own extra details to make that character their own.

CD
 Nov 7 2005, 04:44:30 PM
hi!
I cant wait for the CD. My poor family, they're never going to hear any other CD apart from Billy Elliot ever again! lol! Oh well! They better get use to it! Hehe!
dancing_girl
xxx

ocr
 Nov 6 2005, 07:48:56 AM
Hi!
Someone previously on the site said they had pre-ordered the ocr on amazon. I this right?! Because i cant find it anywhere! Am i going mad!!!!!!!!

dancing_girl
x

Billy Elliot Drawings
 Nov 2 2005, 06:01:23 PM
Hi everyone,
Those pictures are brilliant! Drawing has never been my strong point! Im getting excited about the ocr. Im never gonna stop singing the songs once ive bought it! lol! Looking forward to dec 3rd as well
dancing_girl
x

Meeting the Cast
 Oct 30 2005, 03:06:36 PM
wow! my good idea!!!!!!!!! lol! nah i just thought it would be cool 2 see rehearsals or behind the scenes footage. Well, maybe someone could suggest it!!!!!!
Meeting the Cast
 Oct 30 2005, 02:42:16 PM
Hi everyone!
I'd love to see footage of behind-the-scenes or a rehearsal in progress. I think it would be so interesting to watch! What do ya think?
dancing_girl
x

Hi
 Oct 30 2005, 06:03:17 AM
well said 'cucumber!' The whole cast must work so hard and the audience can tell this when they pull off yet another amazing performance. Reading all these reviews makes me want to see the show again! I can't wait until december when i've next got tickets!!! :P

dancing_girl
x

Websites
 Oct 29 2005, 01:22:33 PM
Hi! Thanks! I've managed to see all 3 of the original 'Billies'. Including James' last performance which was the best so far and very moving for the whole audience.
Websites
 Oct 29 2005, 01:15:15 PM
Hi, I've been reading this site since it started and decided to post my own comments. In my opinion, Billy Elliot the musical is outstanding and the whole cast should be congratulated for their obvious effort which they have put into the show. I have seen the show a few times now and it amazes me how each time i come out of the theatre enjoying the show even more than i did the previous time. I love the way the audience can relate to the story and the dance scenes are spectacular. Each boy that
billy elliot
 Oct 29 2005, 01:10:46 PM
Hi, I've been reading this site since it started and decided to post my own comments. In my opinion, Billy Elliot the musical is outstanding and the whole cast should be congratulated for their obvious effort which they have put into the show. I have seen the show a few times now and it amazes me how each time i come out of the theatre enjoying the show even more than i did the previous time. I love the way the audience can relate to the story and the dance scenes are spectacular. Each boy that
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You