News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dinocally

dinocally Profile Photo
Member Name: dinocally
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Re: Billy on Broadway
 Jan 3 2006, 04:59:35 AM
What an intellegent and well argued appraisal on the possibility of a Broadway transfer Alex. Well done.

Makes such a refreshing change from some of the dross that seems to take over this forum.

Dec 3rd
 Dec 4 2005, 07:46:41 AM
Brian.I'm sure if you had waited to the end like others to start taking your pictures the theatre management would have reacted accordingly and allowed you to continue. By taking pictures during the actual action they obviously quite rightly thought you were taking the "michael" and also reacted accordingly.
Clips from the OCR
 Nov 29 2005, 08:31:41 AM
MF is right of course. One thing that does unite us all is a love for this one outstanding piece of theatre called Billy Elliot which was rewarded yesterday - unlike Mary Poppins
Billy vs Michael
 Nov 15 2005, 09:04:12 PM
Very well said Billy's Cush!!
James
 Nov 10 2005, 04:26:17 AM
I hope that the producers learn their lesson from this situation. It now seems obvious that there should actually be 4 Billys in the show at any one time and these shouldn't include previous postholders.The show has already made them a truckload of money so financially they can certainly afford another and at the end of the day this would give a golden opportunity to another talented young performer.
Where would the producers and the show be if they didn't have somebody with the drive, profe

Understudys
 Nov 8 2005, 01:16:40 PM
I agree completely
Leaving casts
 Nov 1 2005, 07:40:35 AM
I believe Steve Elias is leaving as well.

I feel that his shoes will be extremely difficult to fill. He always brings a freshness and energy to his performance which is sorely lacking when he isnt around.

drawings
 Nov 1 2005, 05:16:23 AM
In response to MFs apology.

I have PMd him to express my feelings but would like to add publicly what a brave thing he has done.

Board members should never feel a need to conform to some unspoken oath of allegiance to everything associated with the show and with any spite removed from the discussion hopefully we can make constructive comment in future and enjoy others' opinions.

Curious
 Oct 30 2005, 11:13:03 AM
Don't worry Felix. I'm sure James will come back on 3rd December to see George off. They seem like good pals so I'm sure James would want to be there for him on what promises to be a very special night.
Curious
 Oct 30 2005, 09:26:33 AM
I always enjoy coming on here and catching up though I have only now joined properly. I agree completely with previous posts discouraging provocative comment but it is nice for people to share their preferences where it is done in a constructive way. We are after all human and will have favourites. People who we buy into slightly more than others. Many people on here wear their preferences on their sleeves employing their faves in a profile. There's nothing wrong with that either - part of excit
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You