News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BE Fan!

BE Fan! Profile Photo
Member Name: BE Fan!
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
 Jan 1 2006, 08:13:54 AM
Hi everyone, happy 2006! Just to let everyone know that I went to BE yesterday, to the matinee. It was amazing of course, but now I just really REALLY want to go back and see it again. Unforch no-one else wants to go with me and I'm too young to go by myself, so I dunno when I'll next be seeing it. We had Leon and Joey, and seeing it for the second time was sooo much better. Leon has really grown into the role and made it his own, and Joey was just fabulous.
When I first saw it, as much a

James and George
 Dec 28 2005, 02:23:06 PM
Does James still do weekends or just every now and then, or has he stopped completely? I read that he was in it til Christmas, but is he still there or not? And what about George? I know they've had their 'official' leaving nights, but when they were on Des and Mel they sounded very much as though they were still involved with the show.
Happy Christmas
 Dec 25 2005, 03:36:02 PM
Hi everyone, HAPPY CHRISTMAS! Hope everyone has had a great day.
Is anyone going to see BE on New Year's Eve (Saturday)? I'm seeing the matinee, anyone have any idea who I'll be seeing? Any help much appreciated!
xxxxxx

Happy Christmas
 Dec 25 2005, 03:35:53 PM
Hi everyone, HAPPY CHRISTMAS! Hope everyone has had a great day.
Is anyone going to see BE on New Year's Eve (Saturday)? I'm seeing the matinee, anyone have any idea who I'll be seeing? Any help much appreciated!
xxxxxx

TV
 Dec 8 2005, 12:35:09 PM
Anyone record the Dance Factory thing? If so...could they please please post it! I must not forget blue peter tomorrow i must not forget blue peter tomorrow, i must not forget blue peter tomorrow...lol xxx
re: so who is currently working on/in a production?
 Nov 27 2005, 04:28:25 PM
School production of Annie.
Recorded?
 Nov 27 2005, 04:25:46 PM
Please help me out! Did any one who could post it on here manage to record James' award and speech? I was kicking myself all afternoon cos I was at a rehearsal (grrrr lol) and I really wanted to see it! So if anyone could post it here it would be HUGELY appreciated! Thanks xxx
Leon on Blue Peter
 Nov 22 2005, 02:00:43 PM
Would anyone be able to record it and put it up here, cos I'm out fri night! Thanks a lot xxx
Video clips
 Nov 12 2005, 06:01:08 AM
Accord,the link to the interview with Liam and Ryan doesn't seem to work for me, any idea how i could see it? Thanks!
OCR
 Nov 10 2005, 12:29:02 PM
Hey,
I have just a few questions. I've been reading these boards for a while and I'm a bit confused!
First of all: Does anyone know the ACTUAL release date for the OCR? I've read it as different things everywhere!
Secondly: So, James is staying until after Christmas (at weekends), George ISN'T leaving on the 3rd, and Liam is still there? So all 3 originals pluys Leon are still playing the part? And does this mean that, as I am going to the matinee on New Year's Eve, I have the chanc

CD
 Oct 30 2005, 01:59:36 PM
Wow that was a quick response! Thanks for the welcome! I cannot wait to see it again, or for the CD so I can listen to the music all the time. I really hope I get to see Liam, and he'll be the only original Billy still there, and from what I've heard he's incredible! xxxx
CD
 Oct 30 2005, 01:48:57 PM
Hey, I'm new here. I love Billy Elliot, I saw it in September with Leon and I'm seeing it again on New Year's Eve. I was just wondering....do the actors usually come out to the stage door after a matinee? I would really like to know as I'd especially like to meet the boys! Sorry if this topic has been posted about before, but I didn't really want to scroll through 85 pages of posts to find out lol! Any info would be very much appreciated! xxxx
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You