News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Rams4ever

Member Name: Rams4ever
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

It's Official...
 Nov 18 2005, 09:53:57 PM
I am extremely disappointed that Fantasia did not get the role of Effie White. But good luck to Jennifer Hudson...and she ought to do fine job with the role - vocally anyways.
re: Beyonce Now Pro-Fantasia as Effie
 Nov 11 2005, 11:03:15 AM
Awwwww, how cute!

I love Beyonce puckering her lips like that! It makes her look like my blow-up doll. Perhaps that is the effect that B was looking for?

Bwahahahahahaha!

Nov 10 2005, 06:39:08 PM
***But the cool thing about Beyonce is that she is humble and meek***

HA! Yeah, meek like Medusa! Bwahahahahahaha!

And you win the (insert cough here>)Air**** of the year award for your previous offering. And further, there is little doubt that everyone in this room is now dumber for having seen it.

***Personally I wished Beyonce was Effie***

HA! You would wish that...because you have not the clue. You really do not get it, do you B lover? B i

Nov 8 2005, 11:20:00 PM
2 years? Man oh man...I guess that you can tell I do not listen to popular music on the radio. HA!

Anyway ghettoB...was Beyonce's remake any good, or no?

Good call Beyonce
 Nov 8 2005, 09:15:43 PM
Has anyone heard Beyonce's new track, the classic; "Wishing on a Star"?

If you have then I would perhaps be interested in your musical critique...:>)

Fantasia as Effie
 Nov 3 2005, 07:12:58 PM
Also, why is it all that advantageous to be taken seriously here? Is this some kind of sacred house of Broadway knowledge?

I loved a particular review on the Color Purple. I was not even aware of the play. I loved best12bars break down on the negotiation process in complex productions & projects. But other than those, I have not yet been impressed by seriousness and its advantages here.

Beyonce-lover is not all that serious. She can post some cute pictures of B...but that does

Fantasia as Effie
 Nov 3 2005, 07:04:02 PM
HA!

I am flattered that you would look Fantasia's webhouse up to "out me", Tallulabelle! What the heck, it was dark in that closet anyways...HA! Yes, I am a proud Fantasian that relished the opportunity to come here and write about Fantasia's talent. Could you turn that spotlight off now, Tallulabelle? The glare is brutal...

Fantasia as Effie
 Nov 3 2005, 10:22:56 AM
>>>>TheTruth, whipsnirt's post is precisely why Team Fantasia keeps getting bashed. It's not enough for Team Fantasia to say they hope Fantasia gets the role. Instead they insist she already has the role (when she doesn't) and they insult others to elevate Fantasia (and it backfires). There are a lot of talented people involved in this film and to insult them and insist they need Fantasia is distasteful and insane. This kind of crap from Team Fantasia has been going on for months and people are
Fantasia as Effie
 Nov 2 2005, 06:29:11 PM
>>>>National Anthem 2004<<<<

Thank you Beyonce-Lover for the opportunity to critique Beyonce's offering of the Star-Spangled-Banner.

It was formula-matic and plastic, just like she is...and she just can't help it. I have heard mannequins with more soul. It is also the worst kind of attempted soul portrayal - fake. There is a stiffness in Beyonce's vocal runs that almost defies belief. The goal of these vocal runs that Beyonce attempts is extemporaneous sounds of controlled, yet

Fantasia as Effie
 Nov 2 2005, 05:50:55 PM
HA!

How "Fantastic" that we can be the source of your frustration!

You jamokes are priceless...

You start a negative thread about Fantasia...and then get mad when you get a response!

I know a little something about Broadway. You wanna test my knowledge? He he

Fantasia as Effie
 Nov 2 2005, 01:37:09 PM
Listen, I do not hate Beyonce at all. But we must admit that she has been done before with more truth. Long ago there was the great Lena Horne who, in addition to being beautiful by all criterion of western beauty, was supremely talented. Horne was most beautiful, in the class of the greatest of singers, a great actress, a fine dancer, a civil rights leader, and on and on and on...

Unlike Horne, Beyonce is severely overrated...and the product of massive publicity campaigns, coupled wit

Fantasia as Effie
 Nov 2 2005, 12:59:06 PM
You are darn right...here they come. And further, you are quite fortunate to have us contribute here.

Beyonce? HA! Do they come any more plastic than Beyonce? Is Beyonce trying to steal the title of original Black Barbie Doll from Diana Ross? Bwahahahahahaha!

They ought to pay Fantasia triple for grounding this big screen production in reality and keeping it real.

Brace yourselves true fans of art. If we thought that 40+ year old Diana Ross in the Wiz was a joke(I am s

Fantasia as Effie
 Nov 2 2005, 10:30:20 AM
Fantasia is perhaps the most appropriate singing actress for this role.

Let us remember that this is a big screen production. This is not some small time, cheesy, sleazy Broadway production. Broadway in its current state has declined dramatically from the original music theater days of Ellington, Kern, Gershwin, Berlin et al.

Effie needs a singing-actress with a huge personality for portrayal on the big screen. Super-talented vocally, sexy and infectious personality Fantasia

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You