News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RogerBartFan78

Member Name: RogerBartFan78
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: AVENUE Q Announces Off-Broadway Return Casting, Opening Set For 10/21
 Sep 29 2009, 06:38:28 PM
I'm very excited about Seth Rettberg. I was there the first time he went on in NYC and he was fantastic! I totally agree about Jennifer Barnhart - I thoroughly enjoyed watching her throughout the show. Speaking with her afterwards at the stage door, you could tell she really loved doing the show - a really sweet lady.
re: Sardi's Caricatures - ehhhhhhhh...
 Sep 13 2009, 10:14:22 PM
I agree. I am an Aiken fan, but I was EXTREMELY surprised when he was honored with a Sardi's portrait on his Broadway debut, and BDJ had to earn two Tony nominations, a Drama Desk Award, and an OCC Award to get one.
re: The Richard Rodgers Threatre...Ick
 Jul 21 2009, 12:55:30 PM
I didn't have any problems with seats at the Richard Rodgers, but those seats at the August Wilson theatre are T.I.N.Y! I'm a small person, and I thought they were too small. Way too narrow and no leg room!
re: Songs That Sound Suspiciously Similar
 Jul 21 2009, 12:51:58 PM
As did I, taylor. I just think it's funny
re: Poll: Best Musicals (Original OR Revival) Of The 2000s
 Jul 21 2009, 12:49:10 PM
That WAS hard - especially 2002!
re: Songs That Sound Suspiciously Similar
 Jul 19 2009, 10:41:41 PM
"Little Shop of Horrors" = "Rock Me, Sexy Jesus" from HAMLET 2
re: Flops that Deserve a Second Chance
 Jul 19 2009, 10:28:43 PM
Sweet Smell of Success
Hilarious Comments...
 Jul 18 2009, 01:25:13 AM
Got two:

1. When I saw "9 to 5" there was a woman reading the playbill and she pointed out to her husband/boyfriend that Stephanie J. Block played El-FA-ba in WICKED.

2. When seeing "Shrek," two 14-15 year old girls were perusing the cast list. Keep in mind the cast list is in alphabetical order.

Girl 1: Where's the guy who plays Shrek?
Girl 2: Down here. Brian *stops* DUH-arcy James.
Girl 1: He must not be very good. He's not at the top of the list.

re: Shrek Stagedoor?
 Jul 18 2009, 01:03:52 AM
I went about a month ago. Christopher Sieber was out there like 2 minutes after. He seemed rushed (probably had plans), but he signed many Playbills. Many people from the ensemble come out up to 15 minutes after - including Marissa O'Donnell (Teen Fiona), Haven Burton, Aymee Garcia, etc. Sutton came out about 20 minutes after, and Brian d'Arcy James came out in less than 30 (the security guard said it was a record for him!). Somebody had asked how much longer Brian was (around the time Sutton wa
re: Favorite Vibrato Moments
 Jun 26 2009, 01:54:58 AM
yeah, Brian d'Arcy James also has a great vibrato - I'm obsessed with his "At the Fountain"
re: THREE BILLY's SCHEDULES...
 Jun 24 2009, 12:04:51 AM
I saw Trent this past Saturday matinee and he said that the four of them switch off every performance. So I'm guessing that with 4 Billys and 8 shows, each Billy would do the same day and time each week. Trent was great!
re: Worst Broadway Audience Ever?
 Jan 10 2008, 01:48:39 AM
In response to actors breaking charcter . . .

When I saw GLASS MENAGERIE in NYC in summer of 2005, it was a Sunday matinee, and about 10 minutes until the end of the first act, my mother and I kept hearing some strange sound - we thought it might be sound effects, but it turned out to be this old man snoring EXTREMELY LOUD in the second row. It got louder and louder, and finally Christian Slater, just looked down, started saying a line . . .and said "Will someone PLEASE wake him up? It'

re: 'Wait.. why is everyone laughing?' Moments
 Nov 27 2006, 09:47:57 AM
For people who don't get most of the humor in THE PRODUCERS - - - -wow. Yes, I love cheap double entendre typical Mel Brooks jokes, and it's what I expected going into the show.

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels was one of the funniest shows I had ever seen. The "Bushes of Tex" line is hilarious!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You