News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for beltingfordummies

beltingfordummies Profile Photo
Member Name: beltingfordummies
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: I Saw the Movie Doubt Tonight and You Didn't
 Apr 11 2008, 01:43:17 PM
I would have thought the same thing about Hoffman (He looks like a creep), but I assure you all, this movie is full of DOUBT. One of the 4 people I went with thought they weighed the scales a little heavy toward Hoffman's character being guilty. However the rest of us and the ladies sitting next to me agreed that the DOUBT is still there. I think its a perfect balance and as much as I would have rather seen another actor in that role, Hoffman does a nice job of never being creepy and allowing
oh and p.s. how bout' that Lainie Kazan?
 Apr 11 2008, 12:48:49 AM
Love her. record on the record player...awwww so good
I Saw the Movie Doubt Tonight and You Didn't
 Apr 11 2008, 12:47:36 AM
I was waltzing down Broadway the other day when one of those annoying people who stand in front of movie theaters and offer free tickets said the 3 magic words...Meryl Streep...Doubt. So of course I signed up.

Lets just get this out of the way now..Meryl is stunning. You literally can't take your eyes off of her. She doesn't have an Irish accent instead she has a Bronx accent. And of course its spot on. Philip Seymour Hoffman was fine. But Meryl Acts circles around him. Amy Addam

re: Do You Like Musicals and Booze?
 Apr 2 2008, 06:23:48 PM
in the bag is the only way to get me to The Little Mermaid...

Disney should be embarassed

Do You Like Musicals and Booze?
 Apr 2 2008, 05:47:22 PM
Hey there Broadway freaks of all sizes and opinions. Miss Vodka Stinger here. Thought I would give this a try. I am probably violating some ridiculous message board rule by posting this, but since I could care less I thought I'd give it a shot.

Come to the PIECES Bar in the West Village tonight for my glorious and highly underrated show MISS VODKA STINGER'S PIECES OF BROADWAY.
Where we show the best and the worst of the Broadway world on the big TV's all round the room. It's j

re: BROADWAY BEAT @ PIECES
 Dec 12 2005, 02:53:00 PM
Sorry!! Forgot to post the start time 8pm till 2am!! See you guys there!!
BROADWAY BEAT @ PIECES
 Dec 12 2005, 02:00:42 PM
Come into the PIECES bar for a night of cheap drinks and enjoy all of your favorite Broadway shows past and present. We will show video clips (not the same ones every week...i won't mention any names) play showtunes, and plenty of give aways!! In fact if you come in tonight and mention the words "HIGH BELTING DIVA" to the dj your first drink is on the house!! Remember come to PIECES for the cheap drinks...and the heavy pours!

PIECES is located at 8 Christopher St.
Take the 1 to Ch

re: Maid of the Mist from Full Monty
 Nov 4 2005, 08:44:38 PM
I have a recording of Emily Skinner singing it.
Not sure that her character sang it though.
Now I am curious as well....

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You