News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Zimmy

Zimmy Profile Photo
Member Name: Zimmy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2 Frozen Tickets - Wednesday March 28 - 8pm for sale
 Mar 26 2018, 08:47:11 PM

They are sold.

Thanks!

Mar 26 2018, 08:02:40 PM

Ok. I'm down to $75 a piece! No takers?!?! That's half of face value.

I gotta get rid of them as I can't go and am not in the city.

pm me if interested. I'll overnight them to you tomorrow.

I'm legit. Tickets in hand. Been on this board for years.

Mar 26 2018, 12:08:26 PM

Bump - 

$100 a piece

Mar 25 2018, 09:12:40 AM

I have 2 tickets to Frozen for this Wednesday that I cannot use. They are in the right Mezz Row Q Seats 18 and 20.

Face is $149 each. I have tickets in hand and will ovdernight to the highest bidder or first to offer me face and I'll eat the shipping.

Thanks!

AMELIE to close on May 21
 May 4 2017, 08:26:26 PM

Robert16 said: "Wish it had closed before I saw it "

This literally made me LOL

Memorial Day Trip - 5th show?
 May 3 2017, 07:23:34 PM

See Sunset. You would be remiss to not do so. It is NOT just a concert. Lotto is $55 and Rush around $45 I think.

i would also recommend The Play that Goes Wrong, if you like slapstick fun. Rush is only $30

Though I hope you can somehow get into DEH. It is worth the ticket price.

Riedel handicaps the Tony Awards
 May 3 2017, 06:18:51 AM

He is such a bag of crap. It feels like a high school journalism student wrote that article.

Who was the best understudy you have ever seen?
 May 3 2017, 06:09:26 AM

I believe she was a standby, but Eden Espinosa as Elphaba in Wicked for Idina.

My friends and I were so disappointed when we arrived at the theater and vowed that we would not tell anyone we didn't see Idina. By the time intermission rolled around, we couldn't wait to get home and tell people how wonderful Eden was! She was absolutely flawless vocally. Great experience.

Come from Away SRO
 May 2 2017, 07:41:53 PM

It's surely worth doing. There is a padded rail tolean on and the sight lines are fantastic. It is a one act show and you will be standing for almost 2 hours straight.

Go for rush. Settle for standing room. Only about 14-18 spots.

Tony Snubs
 May 2 2017, 08:55:41 AM

Go...

2017 Best Score
 Apr 25 2017, 09:57:19 AM

So, what are our thoughts here gang? I personally believe this is a bit weaker year for score considering all the shows.

Is Anastasia eligible?

DEH and GC are basically guarantees, right? Who else sneaks in there?

2017 Best New Musical - 4th slot
 Apr 25 2017, 09:51:54 AM

djoko84 said: "From the early word from previews, War Paint, Amelie, and Charlie are duds. A Bronx Tale got mixed to bad reviews. Fourth slot will be between Groundhog Day and Anastasia. Both will get in if there are five. Best Musical Tony is between DEH and Come From Away.

"

I am in complete agreement here.

Great Comet Rush
 Apr 23 2017, 08:13:39 AM

Rushed yesterday (Saturday) and it was crazy. Got there at 8:20 (box office opens at 10) and was almost 30th in line. Sounds like that was an anomaly though reading past posts. If you want to make sure though, I would get there by 930 or so for a Sunday show. Box office opens at noon remember.

Next for Frank Wildhorn?
 Apr 20 2017, 05:38:20 PM

I believe he is still working Count of Monte Cristo. The era and genre suits his skills.

Next for Frank Wildhorn?
 Apr 20 2017, 05:38:15 PM

I believe he is still working Count of Monte Cristo. The era and genre suits his skills.

Hardest Lottery(s)
 Apr 19 2017, 01:13:35 PM

PK2 said: ""I don't seem to trust online lotteries."

Does anyone remember when there was a cheating system with in-person lottery many years ago?  If I remember correctly, it was Taboo but I don't remember 100% what show it was now.  I tried a couple times and the cheating was so obvious that anyone could tell."

I remember with Newsies there was a "system". It all had to do with the fold. I think those da

IN TRANSIT to Catch Final Express Train This Sunday
 Apr 11 2017, 06:48:44 PM

Do they really have a chance at any Tony noms though?

Finally cutting their losses

THE LITTLE FOXES Previews
 Apr 5 2017, 10:10:18 AM

I'm a bit confused by the posts and what I've found online as to what the run time is. Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks in advance!

here is one...
 Apr 4 2017, 02:30:13 PM

Heart and Music from A New Brain

Chenoweth/Lippa
 Apr 26 2016, 04:30:48 PM

Inside info that I'm hearing is that it will continue on in some form or fashion. Whether that means another concert, a tour, a brief NYC engagement is yet to be seen.
Either way I'm looking forward to seeing it, as the music is on a whole some of Lippa's best work IMHO.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You