News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lloyd321

Lloyd321 Profile Photo
Member Name: Lloyd321
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Playbill help!  Feb 21 2013, 10:01:06 AM
Wow thanks for the negativity. I posted on here to get a referral to a site that has the information. So thank you for the direction to playbill vault for those who gave it.
Why post a reply to someone if it's just to give a life lesson? It's my project so I should take the time? You don't know me or the nature of the project. In fact,
It's for my ailing grandpa jim who's last dying wish was to find information on director's assistants. Not really, but it could be. I shouldn't waste my

Playbill help!  Feb 20 2013, 11:17:32 AM
Hi everyone!
I am doing a project and am trying to compile all the the Broadway and off byway assistant directors. I thought I could easily search online, but that has proved rather tricky and time consuming. If anyone has a moment to spare, could you grab a playbill from a show or two or three and post the assistant directors. Any show from the last 7ish years will do.

Thanks!!!

re: Lost Boy  Jan 31 2013, 09:34:23 PM
oh cool. The song is pretty riff-y but i like it! wish there were more songs from on the website.
thanks for the info : P

"Lost Boy"  Jan 31 2013, 03:03:49 PM

this is interesting. may be a bit close to "Starcatchers..." but who knows.
anyone know anything about this show?

http://lostboythemusical.com/music/

Ordinary Days  Jan 30 2013, 07:30:43 PM
I hope something happens with it!
"Ordinary Days"  Jan 30 2013, 05:49:11 PM
music of Adam Gwon. I was pursuing the new fangled inter-web and stumbled on his page. there is some really good stuff. i especially like the first show "Ordinary Days."

http://www.adamgwon.com/music.htm

anyone ever hear it?

Brigadoon to be revised, revived?  Jan 30 2013, 05:35:05 PM
Oh, hope it's great! : P
NYMF Shows  Jan 29 2013, 01:54:23 PM
Good Afternoon Broadwayworld!
Does anyone have a favorite NYMF show that didn't do as well commercially as say "Altar Boyz!"

I've yet to see any shows at NYMF level and would love to this year. My favorites are new musicals in development.

Share if you have any good ones I can look up!
Thanks! : P

THE MYSTERY OF EDWIN DROOD is getting a cast recording  Jan 29 2013, 01:48:36 PM
waaaahooooo!!!!!
How long is a workshop period?  Jan 27 2013, 06:34:10 PM
cool, thanks!!
"Believe the musical" ...new musical.  Jan 27 2013, 05:07:05 PM
This sounds interesting:

http://www.believethemusical.com/

I wish Broadway was just FULL of new musicals. I get so frustrated how expensive producing shows is!
Let's all just be able to do theater for fee. lol! ...wishful thinking : P

What's your favorite moment/song from season 1 of Smash?  Jan 27 2013, 04:58:23 PM
least favorite moment was the spontaneous duet between Catherine and Megan in Times Sq. After they were hanging out as friends. yikes! : P
Another Family Guy Theatre Reference  Jan 27 2013, 04:57:00 PM
hahahaha this thread is so funny! : P
re: Does anyone have information on CLEAVAGE THE MUSICAL?  Jan 27 2013, 04:55:46 PM
Sounds fun! hahahha Cast recording!?

How long is a workshop period?  Jan 27 2013, 04:49:15 PM
When a show says it's in "workshops", how long is that usually? Is it always the same or does it vary depending on the show?
Also, do all shows have a workshop? I just am waiting for a show to get out of 'workshops' and want to know how much longer I have to wait! : P

Taboo revival?  Jan 27 2013, 04:44:19 PM
I like the Joe's Pub idea!
set  Jan 27 2013, 04:38:52 PM
thank you!!
Nerds the musical  Jan 27 2013, 04:31:45 PM
yea, I was wondering that too.

Has anyone seen it in North Carolina recently?

NBC's SMASH, Season 2 -- Discussion  Jan 27 2013, 04:30:53 PM
Can't wait for the next one!

I want this season to do BOMBSHELL, yes, but I really want to see a new musical in there. Is there a thread discussion anywhere about possible new SMASH musicals and who the composers could be?
I vote Scott Allen. And the show would be called ________ (fill in the blank)

ALADDIN to Play Pre-Broadway Tryout in Toronto Starting November 2013; Broadway Spring 2014  Jan 27 2013, 04:21:05 PM
GAH! Can't wait for this! : ) : )
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You