News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for shiksa_goddess

shiksa_goddess Profile Photo
Member Name: shiksa_goddess
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/barepop
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The 'I LOVE ZAC EFRON' Thread  Aug 16 2007, 09:35:10 PM
I've never heard of this Zac Efron of whom you speak. Is he fur real?
re: i watches it?... What are you, a hillbilly?  Aug 16 2007, 02:00:20 PM
Is it not clear that this is someone who is simply going after "Spring Awakening" because, right now, it has one of the most obsessed fan groups? Let's learn some restraint and not reply.
re: Bare: The Complete Studio Recording  Aug 16 2007, 01:56:48 PM
Yeah, no Kaitlin, but you shouldn't be disappointed with Claire! Very good and different performer.

James was the preppy guy in "She's the Man" that was in love with Olivia...and he had the tarantula.

re: Bare: The Complete Studio Recording  Aug 16 2007, 09:14:26 AM
The "familiar names" don't have to be the students guys. The only person I am disappointed about is Kelli as Nadia, because I have heard her portraya of Nadia and dislike it. She has a very grating voice, NJJ is definitely my ideal Nadia, but a lot had changed in seven years, so I'm assuming she is probably a lot bettr. The others I don't think there is any reason to be disappointed, as, most of you haven't heard them perform.
to all those spring awakening lovers  Aug 15 2007, 08:37:30 PM
...and why exactly is this thread still going?
re: Bare: The Complete Studio Recording  Aug 15 2007, 08:35:44 PM
I'm hoping you guys sleep tonight instead of waiting for the cast list!
re: Bare: The Complete Studio Recording  Aug 15 2007, 03:58:09 PM
Um, yeah, a lot more than 10-20.
re: Bare: The Complete Studio Recording  Aug 15 2007, 02:32:22 PM
Eep. Just 12 more hours, guys!
re: Bare: The Complete Studio Recording  Aug 15 2007, 02:23:08 PM
Everything will be revealed, guys! All in good time!

"Plain Jane Fatass" was changed to "Love, Dad" pretty late in the "Bare game" after previews in NYC, or during, I forget, but I'm sure Damon and Jon loved it just the way it was and changed it back. When Bare was going to open at Dodgers, they had cut the song and put "Broken Condom" in its place.

Damon has said that he prefers the LA production to the NYC and that's due to, I believe, the lack of control they had in NYC.

re: bare The Compleate Studio Recording  Aug 4 2007, 12:44:48 PM
I'm not saying he is or isn't on, but John Hill is out in LA too.
re: bare The Compleate Studio Recording  Aug 2 2007, 10:35:08 PM
I wish I could tell you outov, but I just can't. =(

Michael was vocally great, but he really and completely changed the character of Peter. After getting over his vocal talent, I completely realized that his Peter is not a likable character IMO.

re: bare The Compleate Studio Recording  Aug 2 2007, 06:18:03 PM
I am insanely excited for this album. I have been in contact with some of the Bare team, and they are quite excited for this too. Familiar voices doesn't exactly mean people from the NYC cast
re: PARIS HILTON  Jul 10 2007, 08:47:22 AM
Paris Hilton is in talks to play Tracy in Hairspray. A whole new twist on the musical, it has to stay on its toes since the movie is coming out, dontchya know?
re: BARE: A Pop Opera in NJ  Jul 9 2007, 08:26:33 PM
The Bare myspace sent out a couple bulletins with audition dates, otherwise the chances of anyone knowing to audition are slim.
re: Chorus Line or Hairspray?  Jul 9 2007, 10:25:40 AM
I actually agree that A Chorus Line is overrated, I won't say it is the most overrated show, but I still think it is up there.

It truly depends on what you are looking for. Hairspray is fluffy and fun. ACL is a piece of Broadway history.

I would say Hairspray is definitely not as bad as some people here are making it out to be, and it's cheaper.

re: BARE: A Pop Opera in NJ  Jul 9 2007, 10:06:51 AM
Yes, get your tickets! It's gonna be amazing. I am so mad that I am gonna miss it, but go go go! Anthony the director and producer has told me that everything is coming along wonderfully, and the cast is all very involved and excited about the show.
re: The Worst Acting Ever  Jun 27 2007, 10:19:54 AM
MMM, I think Noah's Arc has the worst acting ever. Such an ensemble of terror.
re: OMG!! DiD YoU Know They Where Making a HAIRSPRAY MOVIE????  Jun 17 2007, 03:40:36 PM
Izny Jostin Tumberloke playing Lunk?!?!?!?!?
Bye Bye : Company  Jun 17 2007, 12:44:08 PM
Company, and I'm not even very fond of it. LoveMusik was an absolute snooze fest!

re: Most over rated show ..  Jun 16 2007, 01:34:23 PM
Spring Awakening cannot be the most over rated show, ever, when it's only been on Broadway for less than a year.

I would say that distinct honor is a three way tie between; Phantom, Les Mis, and Cats.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You