News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DQplum

DQplum Profile Photo
Member Name: DQplum
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Which Billy?
 Mar 22 2006, 05:19:02 PM
May 12th is a special gala performance, with all the original Billies performing..i think they are doing a scene each(taking in turns) should be a good one! cant wait!
amyxxx

Olivier Awards
 Feb 27 2006, 07:58:18 AM
to get a rough outline of whos on sometimes you can ring the stage door..dont have the number on me at the moment but will soon!
amyxxx

Dancing on ice
 Feb 10 2006, 06:18:55 AM
yes he was sitting to the side he was wearing a yellow jumper on dancing on ice same he wore on GMTV
amyxxx

Does anyone know of a way to find out who's on next week?
 Jan 27 2006, 06:21:16 PM
hi does anyone know where the photos of the billys in the suits and the tutus are? i know they are here from the fansite but no idea where to find them! lol sorry if im being lazy PM if you know. thanks!
amyxxx

Clips
 Jan 23 2006, 04:13:55 PM
ALL HAIL ACCORDCANADA!! and all the other people who have made the clips!
thanks lol couldnt survive without all the clips!!
amyxxx

George on BBC BREAKFAST
 Jan 18 2006, 01:59:47 PM
im actually off from skwl and still manage to miss somthing with BETM on! whats wrong with me? lol mind you i was watching billy elliot the film so im excused!
thanks for all the links!
amyxxx

Jan 7 2006, 03:28:10 PM
Jeff3..thanks for telling me that, people are all saying different things on the fansite on PMs so i came on here to like confirm what im hearing! confuzzled is again my word but know i think i'll keep a look out! i think they will have different last nights for leon and liam as thats only fair! also i would have thought leon would stay longer but thats just my opinion, on account of him not being on BETM as long as liam! also i must agree, Joey is brilliant as micheal, is he doing the performan
This 'Final Performance' stuff is very fluid .......
 Jan 6 2006, 05:35:40 PM
im confuzzled whens leons last performance? id love to go to that as he was the first billy i saw! but if liams doing it that night what night wil leon do it (god liam and leon are confussing names!) if anyone knows can you privete message me! thanks!
amyxxx

hehe sowi
 Jan 6 2006, 03:33:28 PM
lol YAY im the best mate amy!
it was fab!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
 Jan 1 2006, 10:03:26 AM
hey i was there as well last night i was with my mate jess we went to the stage door after and met Cassie was good meeting you sozi didnt talk much my mam was going mad lol she gets more exited at stage doors then i do! i think shed graduate from school of stalkers with flying colors! They were all so nice at the stage door and spent time to talk to everyone was really intresting to meet them! Leon was great and did all the dances brilliantly in electricity was he meant to fall to the ground if
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You