News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for zilliow

zilliow Profile Photo
Member Name: zilliow
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Adam on Tony Danza
 Dec 6 2005, 12:21:07 PM
I'm on the west coast so I'm still on the Lithgow interview.
re: One question, Yes or No answer (about RENT)
 Nov 30 2005, 01:46:54 AM
YES.
re: One question, Yes or No answer (about RENT)
 Nov 30 2005, 01:46:18 AM
YES.
re: dust and snow on Mark and Roger's window sill--a discussion
 Nov 25 2005, 10:16:15 AM
Why can Mark tango perfectly, but can only spazz out at the end of La Vie Boheme? Do the other Bohemians, excluding Roger, really know the way to Santa Fe? How did Angel afford those great wigs, even accounting for the puppy murdering money?
re: Rent Reactions Inspire Terror
 Nov 25 2005, 01:29:56 AM
I am originally from West Virginia and I would have somewhat expected this reaction there, but I'm living in Los Angeles. I think its that which threw me so off balance.
Rent Reactions Inspire Terror
 Nov 25 2005, 12:52:09 AM
I have seen the film three times and some people's reactions, both online and in theatres, towards the HIV/AIDS aspect of the story have alternately terrified, infuriated, and nauseated me. I have had to listen to teenagers who somehow truly believe that AIDS has magically been cured and has no relevance to their lives. I have heard people disseminate the most ludicrous factoids as pure truth. I have listened to people near my own age scoff at the idea of safe sex and dismiss it as unimport
re: What's your favorite scene from the RENT movie?
 Nov 25 2005, 12:04:01 AM
I don't know how to decide, but it was the little things that got me.
-The eyebrow lift definitely
-Mimi's expressions in Goodbye Love
-Gordon's hesitation at speaking after looking at Mark's camera
-Joanne's diva turn on the stairs in Take Me or Leave Me
-Mark's lonely spazzing at the end of La Vie Boheme
-Collins' entrance
-I liked that the friends hugged one another hello all the time, which doesn't seem to happen on film that often, but is realistic
-The lit

2nd Time
 Nov 24 2005, 02:36:48 AM
Los Angeles:

The screener we attended on Monday was insane. My sister and I arrived two hours early and we were twenty people back. The line wrapped around the theatre, down the stairs, and into the lower parking lot. I was rather afraid the line was going to end up doubling out onto Wilshire Boulevard. Needless to say some people were turned away. The audience was unbelievably responsive. There was laughter, mooing, and everyone ended up stealing my tissues. When the credits be

Unbelievable
 Nov 22 2005, 04:52:43 AM
I saw the movie tonight and it was beautiful. What I really liked though was that my sister came with me and she hadn't seen the show and had only recently heard the music. She left the theatre totally enchanted. I've been a fan since 1996 and it was just really neat to watch someone fall in love with the story.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You