News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for David3

David3 Profile Photo
Member Name: David3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Billys ages
 Aug 9 2006, 03:50:57 PM
Chloe, Liam is 14, Leon is 15, Travis is 13, Colin is nearly 16 and Matthew is 11 or 12.

Missy2, Colin Bates played Billy on Monday 17 July 2006.

Which Billy?
 Mar 26 2006, 10:04:03 AM
That sounds a good explanation to me. I knew that Liam had not been well for a time late last year, so perhaps in exchange for him extending his contract, they agreed a revised performance schedule. It seems an odd pattern of performances though. I can understand having Saturday night off to give him a long weekend to refresh himself, but Thursday night? But, as mentioned already, Liam does seem to do a lot of Thursday matinees, so, of course, wouldn't do Thursday nights as well. Perhaps he need
Which Billy?
 Mar 25 2006, 11:58:55 AM
Jeff, you said recently that Liam no longer does Thursday or Saturday evening shows. Why is this and where did you get this information? Apparently he does a lot of Thursday matinees!

As there are now five Billies, each boy takes it in turns to have a complete week off. So there are only four "on duty" in any one week. This makes the maths easy as each boy will do two shows a week! Obviously, sickness or accidents will have to be covered within the rota, and I don't know whether specifi

Book Early!
 Jan 5 2006, 04:03:49 PM
Jeff, where did you hear that Saturday 3 June would be Liam's last show and that the cast also changes as well?
Liam's Last Show
 Dec 11 2005, 11:54:43 AM
Musicals Fan, I spoke to Liam on 3 December after George's "final" show and asked when he would be leaving, but he said he didn't have a finishing date yet. I guess we will just have to keep watching the boards as I am sure someone will get the inside information when it's decided.

Incidentally, 3 December was a brilliant night, especially seeing all four Billies performing at the end of the show and meeting them afterwards. I asked James who had been George's understudy and he said he

Fansite and Forum
 Nov 30 2005, 03:59:54 PM
Thanks, Electricity, for the links to the other Billy Elliot fansites. The photos on billyelliotfans.com are really good.
I checked out Amazon's site for the OCR and they give three versions at £9.99, £15.99 and £17.99. Only the £17.99 is described as the box set. Does anyone know the difference between the first two?

Evening Standard awards
 Nov 28 2005, 05:24:51 PM
Hi everybody.

I've been reading this thread for a while now and finally decided to join the board.

Congratulations to the show for winning best musical in the London Evening Standard Theatre awards today. Most of the front page of today's final edition of the paper is taken up with a colour group photo of James, Tim Healy, Leon, Elton john, George and Liam.

I've seen the show six times now, three times with George and once with Liam, James and Leon. They are all brilli

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You