News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for eltenor

eltenor Profile Photo
Member Name: eltenor
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Shiksa Goddess accompaniment
 Apr 4 2006, 10:29:09 AM
Does anyone, by any grace of God, have the accompaniment to Shiksa Goddess already recorded on tape or CD or MP3 file? I'll owe you eternally (and even trade for it). IM me at theboyin14g or email at eltenor@earthlink.net. I need it ASAP. Thanks much.
re: Who's Your Favorite Elphaba?
 Apr 2 2006, 03:53:24 AM
I'm just gonna throw in my thoughts here and say that I'm really over all this comparison. Can't we just let different people do the role? Granted there's going to be some regardless. However, I think it sucks that people can't leave it at what it is and just allow different actresses to take their stab at it. Each one is amazing and powerful and strong and superior at a specific area of the role. They're different. Get over it.

Now, I'm a full-on OBC fan but you know what? When I saw E

re: La Cage Aux Folles-Original Production
 Mar 7 2006, 02:16:45 PM
I worked merch for the revival and it was always one of my favorite shows to work. First of all, I might have been the only person on earth who truly loved the revival but I LOVED it. I watched it over and over again (because it was free and I could!). I sat in the back of the theatre every night and just fell in love with it over and over again. And talking with audiences was incredible. People came from all over the country and the world and saw this show and it touched them all. Most audience
re: The Producers Movie - Go Stro!
 Jan 3 2006, 08:41:21 PM
A perfect recap of the movie. I agree with everything you said. I'm a HUGE fan of the show (it was my first Bway with the original cast in previews) and thus I was worried but I think it came out pretty well. It was enjoyable but nothing hugely spectacular. Great analysis!
re: Jewish Broadway Stars
 Jan 3 2006, 08:35:32 PM
Woot for us tribe members. I had no idea a lot of those people were. Jewish geography is always fun.
re: Sharon Wilkins
 Jan 3 2006, 08:31:47 PM
Freakin' love her. Watched her number in ASU every time I worked. Each time was more powerful than the last time. And did anyone else spot her in National Treasure? She definitely needs to do more peforming.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You