News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for No Leg Room

Member Name: No Leg Room
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lost Lake
 Oct 31 2014, 11:19:38 PM
I wanted to leave but there was no intermission. The set was a run down lake cabin in really bad shape. She payed $1200. for a week and that alone was unbelievable. If I attended plays like this often I would give up on seeing show all together.
It I Only A Play Ticket Question
 Sep 12 2014, 08:57:49 AM
Yep the last row upstairs is only $99. What a bargain.
It I Only A Play Ticket Question
 Sep 11 2014, 08:00:00 PM
Poor Roxy this is not your day. Be careful they will stone you to death. Better start wearing a helmet.
atomic
 Jul 6 2014, 12:29:20 PM
I thought it was well done and some money was put in to this show that originated in Australia. The cast were very convincing in their portrayal of the scientists who created the bomb. They'll be critics of the show but I liked the score and glad I caught it.
Act One Movie
 Jul 6 2014, 12:22:22 PM
A decent film that surprised me with a young George Hamilton. Nice to see the Booth and Music Box theatres on screen.o
Faust at Off-Center Encores
 Jul 2 2014, 01:26:00 PM
Not that happy with this concert last night. Granted there are fans of this show nut after last night you can count me out.The lame story line and mediocre score seed endless.
THE RIVER to offer
 May 18 2014, 02:38:49 PM
Three character play lasting 80 minutes. One man,two woman,one dead fish,one cabin there you got it.
Here Are The West End Men
 May 18 2014, 02:31:47 PM
Ben Whishaw was popular on the West End in Mojo and Peter and Alice. Ben has a great stage presence.
Irma La Douce @ EncoreAs
 May 12 2014, 11:32:03 PM
I wanted to see this musical for years and am grateful that it was done.I have to mention after intermission I did not notice any empty seats from people leaving; as have been reported here. Act II was the better half though.
Theater Zip Codes
 May 4 2014, 11:29:23 PM
Nina Arianda Starring in MTC's Red Vienna
 Mar 17 2014, 06:04:31 PM
I agree with you on this play. It reminded me of a 1940's melodrama. It held my interest and the two sets were top notch. Vienna in 1920 must have been a hard place to survive in after the falll of an empire. The cast were all wonderful. It is easy to criticise but put yourself in their circumstances and see how you would manage it

Hugh Jackman Rush - Since Policy Change
 Dec 5 2011, 02:00:37 PM
I was at the box office last week and a student in front of me inquired and was told the show had few seats left and there is no rush anymore.The final performance is January 1. I believe.
On A Clear Day First Preview
 Dec 5 2011, 01:56:19 PM
Mr. Roxy was to quick to post to realize he errored and wanted to say the large balcony area was not opened that evening. I sat up there to see The Producers years ago and there are a lot of seats in the balcony. There are at least twenty-five seats in each row. I never want to sit up there again especially at the prices they charge for those heavenly seats.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You