News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TC Web Feedback

TC Web Feedback Profile Photo
Member Name: TC Web Feedback
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Telecharge is the WORST  Mar 13 2018, 07:38:20 PM

Thank you all for taking the time to write about your experiences with our site. This morning our technical team needed to perform a reboot on one of our online servers in order to resolve the site error some of you may have received. We apologize for this inconvenience and encourage anyone who is still experiencing issues accessing our site to reach out to us at feedback@telecharge.com. 

Telecharge issues?  Mar 2 2017, 05:53:06 PM

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced today while trying to access telecharge.com.  We can confirm the has been up all day. Please pm us so that we can assist you.

Is telecharge down?  Oct 30 2016, 05:22:35 PM

We're sorry to hear you're having issues on the site. Please check your PMs!

Telecharge.com and Broadwayoffers.com Availability  Sep 7 2013, 10:46:00 AM
Update: Since this morning we've seen significant improvement in the number of people who are able to get to Telecharge.com and BroadwayOffers.com. This improvement will continue throughout the day, as the DNS routing propagates throughout the Internet. If you are still unable to get to the site, please call 212-239-6200 and one of our phone agents will assist you.
Can't get to Telecharge!  Sep 7 2013, 10:45:34 AM
Update: Since this morning we've seen significant improvement in the number of people who are able to get to Telecharge.com and BroadwayOffers.com. This improvement will continue throughout the day, as the DNS routing propagates throughout the Internet. If you are still unable to get to the site, please call 212-239-6200 and one of our phone agents will assist you.
Can't get to Telecharge!  Sep 7 2013, 08:59:53 AM
Sorry, I didn't see this thread before I posted a new one. Thanks for cross-posting.
Telecharge.com and Broadwayoffers.com Availability  Sep 7 2013, 08:36:12 AM
Over the past 14 hours, you may have had problems getting to Telecharge.com or BroadwayOffers.com. XO.com, the company which we use for DNS (Domain Name Servers) services, went offline completely yesterday afternoon and remains offline. DNS resolution is the way that the Internet knows if someone types a URL, www.telecharge.com, they need to be directed to IP address 207.246.208.201 which is one of the servers in our data center which has the Telecharge website on it. The company has made no pub
I HAAAAAAAAAAATE THE NEW TELECHARGE!  May 24 2013, 11:38:38 AM
Please check your PMs if you've had an issue on Telecharge.com. We would like to get more information to help rectify these situations. Also, we are implementing several updates at the end of the month. Thank you for letting us know about your experience as we continue to work on the site.
I HAAAAAAAAAAATE THE NEW TELECHARGE!  Jan 15 2013, 08:17:41 PM
Thanks for all of the feedback--we really do appreciate it. We're at a point now where we plan to be working to improve the usability of the site. It's also helpful to know that frequent theatergoers like you would prefer fewer features and a simpler design. Are any of the following features ones which you'd want to keep?

1. The ability to search a range of dates and choose multiple performance times within that range (eg any Fri or Sat eve from Jan 15 - March 31)--this is the date sear

I HAAAAAAAAAAATE THE NEW TELECHARGE!  Jan 15 2013, 04:52:40 PM
> But you yourself said this plugin doesn't work. So....?

I said it doesn't work in Chrome.

I HAAAAAAAAAAATE THE NEW TELECHARGE!  Jan 15 2013, 04:28:48 PM
I'm seeing a lot of people saying we don't give the option to see every available seat on the seating chart, and choose from the chart. But you CAN do this on the website, as long as you have the Silverlight plugin. Not for every event, but that's up to the producer of each show to decide--it's not related to the capabilities of the website.

For anyone who hasn't seen this option, but wants to use it, can you post in more detail about the steps you are taking to search for tickets, incl

I HAAAAAAAAAAATE THE NEW TELECHARGE!  Jan 15 2013, 01:40:11 PM
Sorry, I forgot to mention this is my previous post. If you are interested just in the $47 seats, then go to the Schedule & Pricing page for the event, and click on the $47 in the pricing grid. It will take you to the Find Tickets page, with the date and seating section which are $47 already selected, so all you have to do is pick your number of tickets and enter the word verification. Then on the Ticket Search Results page, you should see the $47 seats.

Note that if you choose the opti

I HAAAAAAAAAAATE THE NEW TELECHARGE!  Jan 15 2013, 12:57:47 PM
Hi--

I'm sorry we haven't been replying to this thread. Here are some things which we know are wrong with the site, and which we are working on fixing:

1. Chrome and the seating chart--Currently the interactive seating chart isn't working with Chrome. Making matters more confusing is the fact that if you're using Chrome, the site may ask you to install Silverlight so that the seating chart will work, but then it still doesn't work. We should have this problem fixed in our next

I HAAAAAAAAAAATE THE NEW TELECHARGE!  Aug 10 2012, 02:29:51 PM
In order to use Facebook, you have to log into your account. That enables Facebook to choose what to show you based on who you are. On Telecharge, we don't require that you log in to view the site, and in fact, on the old site, we don't even give you an option to log in until you are purchasing tickets. Therefore, we weren't able to convert customers to the new site user-by-user.
I HAAAAAAAAAAATE THE NEW TELECHARGE!  Aug 10 2012, 01:33:38 PM
Thanks for all of the comments on the new website. I'll attempt to provide some answers and additional information regarding all of the topics which have come up in this thread.

1. The site freezes
We're aware that this has been happening when you view the results of your ticket search on the seating chart. We're looking into the cause(s), whether they are browser-related, or database-related or somewhere in between. This is an aspect of the site which we are constantly trying to im

Preview the new Telecharge.com  Dec 21 2011, 08:49:09 PM
To buy tickets at a specifc price, go to the Schedule & Pricing tab and click on the price you want. That will take you to the Find Tickets page so you can pick your other parameters (dates, quantity), and then submit your search.
Preview the new Telecharge.com  Dec 21 2011, 04:43:15 PM
The ability to choose your seats directly from the seating chart will be offered in the next month or two. There are still a few things we need to fix before we turn that on. Over the next few months we'll be adding more features and fixes. What you're seeing now is only a preliminary version of the new site.
Preview the new Telecharge.com  Dec 21 2011, 03:33:53 PM
Preview the new Telecharge.com! Explore our new layout, packed with video content, new ticket search options, 3-D seat maps, and much more. This is a special preview containing a partial list of Telecharge events, but we want you to take a look. For a complete list of shows, you can still use the original site.

In the coming weeks and months, you’ll find some exciting features on the new Telecharge.com. It’s all designed to make your shopping experience simple and fun, whether you know exactly what you want or are looking to discover your next favorite show. Some of the fantastic new features will include:

- Tons of multimedia content, like video clips, slideshows, and news items
- Easy-to-use show finder, right on the home page
- Unique ticket comparison tool – search for multiple events at once
- Dynamic, interactive 3-D seating maps
- Custom event search – by date, genre, age-appropriateness, keywords, and more
- My Event List – save your searches for later and compare ticket availability
- and much more!

Check out the new site here:
http://beta.telecharge.com

Sister Act Telecharge Problem  Dec 8 2011, 04:44:34 PM
I noticed you had a problem purchasing tickets to Sister Act. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our website. Please contact me directly at 212-239-6210. K. Williams, Telecharge.com Customer Service Manager.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You