News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Etrurielle

Member Name: Etrurielle
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

RENT cast doesn't know how to darn socks!
 Dec 13 2005, 09:59:46 PM
"or when people who don't know squat about Idina Menzel's vocal technique proclaim that she screams and she will lose her voice in a few years because of it"

I know its off topic but OMG I HATE when people say that, reguardless of whether they think they know what they are talking about. I just had to say that, it makes me so upset.

Dec 13 2005, 09:39:11 PM
"If he spent half as much time writing, or producing or auditioning as he does defending the movie version of RENT on this board, he would have five other books and three other movies on his plate."
And if I spent less time on this board I would actually be a good student but we're all human and need entertainment and or a place to rant or say what we feel.
It's a bit insulting to say that like you did. To Anthony I mean.

Dec 13 2005, 09:36:26 PM
That makes me really said that he said that and now there are now golden globes. I agree, bitter looks at chris columbus all around, but then I lost faith in him after the masacre that was Harry Potter. wow, no one respond to this or we'll really get off a tangent.
 Dec 13 2005, 09:27:07 PM
Are there reindeer around at Easter. Is that what they do in their downtime?

Dec 13 2005, 09:18:30 PM
"like their grandmother has been runover by a reindeer..."

I think we should start focusing on that instead. It would be much more interesting and would have less cause for argument. Everyone agrees that run over grandmothers are not a pretty site.

Don't mind me I'm on alot of medicine right now.

re: RENT movie garners exactly zero Golden Globe nods!
 Dec 13 2005, 09:09:09 PM
mlsheehan(...I think anyway) said:
"I was not particulary fond of the stage version of Rent, but I was extremely moved by the movie."
Really? I'm so surprised. Most people I know feel the opposite. Not that it think it's wrong, I respect that you fell that way even if I don't since the movie affected me too. I was more just curious. When did you see it cause I've seen certain casts that I could have doen without on the stage show. I was wondering if that was why you liked the movie b

re: Rent- Is this the 'bible'?
 Dec 13 2005, 05:29:52 PM
Gahh, I have to wait till Christmas too and I don't even have Anthony Rapp's book to tide me over 'cause it doesn't come out till Feb. *sigh* I might just have to beg my mother to give it to me now.
re: RENT movie garners exactly zero Golden Globe nods!
 Dec 13 2005, 05:08:46 PM
wow...I'm pretty new to this message board so everyone is completely entitled to ignore me, but I think there is way too much hate going around here. I for one am a renthead who really liked the movie, but I still can talk to my friends who are also rentheads who hated it, with out jumping down their throats. But there are nicer ways of stating your opinion and I will never understand when people start things just to say how terrible something is. It seems unnecessary to me that someone can f
Rent Attendance Anecdotes
 Dec 13 2005, 11:08:10 AM
I live on long Island and I got lost on the way to the theater and the way back because my friend was not allowed to drive on the high ways yet, but it was so worth the extra two and a half hours in the car. I cried so much I swear someone should have smothered me so I wouldn't be annoying. But the crying did result in a rather nice moment between myself and the woman next to me. She came in during the previews and I was a little annoyed at having to get up to let her sit down and she seemed
re: How is that every Broadway actor has been on LAW & ORDER?
 Dec 11 2005, 05:19:28 PM
wow...I've never seen it but I seriously want to get into Law and Order now. I'll have to get on that
re: Rent & The Producers get BFCA noms
 Dec 11 2005, 04:24:10 PM
Yay! Congrats. There better be Golden Globe nominations at least. There's no excuse not to as there is a musical catagory.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You