News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for renthead2

Member Name: renthead2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: If there is another production of ? I will go insane!
 Mar 22 2006, 09:14:35 AM
Annie, grease, and the Wizard of Oz
re: RENT podcast
 Mar 12 2006, 09:56:41 AM
k random question and I think it may be a stupid one....but I just got an ipod literly last week. are the podcasts things free to download?

re: RENT w/The 'Rents
 Mar 11 2006, 02:56:16 PM
.....I wish I had a dad like you....... I'm 19...I forced my parents to watch this movie with me....they watched it, and liked it.....but they won't watch it with me again.
re: A TV Show Musical Episode???
 Mar 10 2006, 04:06:44 PM
I like the episode of will and grace where there was a sound of music sing along. They didn't sing....but I loved all the sound of music references.
re: Favorite Bway Love Songs... that don't ever drop the L word
 Mar 9 2006, 06:31:30 AM
"I'll cover you" -Rent

I don't think it says the L word

Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 Mar 3 2006, 07:22:55 AM
I loved Wicked and Rent.....and no I'm not a 13 year old girl.
I think Shoshona (sp?) was a better Elphaba than Idina Menzel

re: Aida
 Feb 27 2006, 11:41:44 AM
there's a dvd? of the musical or the opera version?
re: When Will These Shows Get Revived?
 Feb 25 2006, 10:05:05 PM
i think aida shoudl be revived.
re: Rent DVD-Sound Quality?
 Feb 25 2006, 12:43:33 PM
when I bought the dvd I watched it like a day later...and mione ended up skipping. i tried to play it on another dvd player but it still skipped....so i took it back and got a new one.
re: RENT DVD - A Review
 Feb 19 2006, 10:53:21 AM
okay is there going to be an extended version on the dvd, with all the deleted scenes put back into the movie?? or are the deleted scenes just going to be like one clip at a time and not be a part of the movie?
re: Annoying
 Feb 16 2006, 06:55:22 PM
I really don't like it when people are mean to other people on this board..... yeah it does get annoying sometimes when people re-post things but it's no reason to jump all over them. And I think that we should let people like Rent or Wicked without flipping out....just a thought.
re: Best Cirque du Soliel Show?
 Feb 16 2006, 06:46:54 PM
I actually saw Corteillo last may in quebec...I liked it.... I also saw Drallion (which I loved) so I was kind of comparing the two (which I don't reccommend). I liked it a regular amount conpared to Drallion, but had I seen Corteillo (spelling?) before I saw Drallion I would have loved it.

Best Cirque Show = Drallion

re: Rent,Who loves it? I know I do!!
 Feb 15 2006, 07:29:19 AM
you guys are so mean to the new people!

EDIT: As you can tell by my name I loved rent...

re: If you could name your child after a character in a musical...
 Feb 14 2006, 11:00:52 AM
Mark (Rent)
Beth (little Women)

re: Anthony Rapp's 'Without You' in stores!
 Feb 8 2006, 12:50:28 PM
tmz814 -I also cried while reading this book.....and there was actually a part where I got really really really angry at Anthony's then- boyfriend and I started mutering not so friendly words toward him.
re: Dreaminaret's Review of 'WITHOUT YOU' (very few [if any] spoilers)
 Feb 7 2006, 02:01:41 PM
I also don't have much to add. I pre-ordered my book so I got it a few days ago. lets just say that I finished it in two days! I loved it so much!
re: Anthony Rapp's 'Without You' in stores!
 Feb 7 2006, 01:57:57 PM
haha yeah. I pre-ordered mine and I got it a few days ago. needless to say that I finished it in 2 days. I really enjoyed it.
re: Evita -should see it
 Feb 6 2006, 03:58:48 PM
oh this production that I'm talking about is a Halifax Production( Halifax is a town in Nova Scotia, Canada). It hasn't opened yet.....it'll open in May.
re: Evita -should see it
 Feb 5 2006, 05:55:08 PM
hehehehe I'm sorry I just can't type! and I always forget to check for typos. oops my bad. as to which production, I'm just taking about the play in general.

Evita -shoudl i see it
 Feb 5 2006, 03:12:42 PM
hey okay have a chance to see a regional production of Evita.....the tickets are 40$ each.....I would have to travel 3.5 hours to get to the theatre, and I would have to miss a day of work; would it be worth the trip and the money to go see it!? Those of you who saw it.....did you enjoy it. I went to amazon.com andlistened to liek 30sec of allthe songs and I am borderline. It could either be really really good, or it could be horrible. Thoughts?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You