News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for travismoser

Member Name: travismoser
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
 Dec 18 2009, 03:09:09 PM
A friend of mine and I got rush tickets for tonight's performance and didn't line up until about 9:35am. Even the people behind us who didn't line up until about 9:45am still got rush tickets, so it's completely unnececessary to get there 3.5 hours in advance!!!!!
re: LIZA'S AT THE PALACE has been recorded
 Nov 25 2008, 01:50:32 PM
There's a post on this about 5 posts down from yours
re: Liza at the Palace cd?
 Nov 25 2008, 12:22:10 PM
I can't wait!
re: Liza at the Palace cd?
 Nov 25 2008, 12:14:53 PM
Actually, Liza recenly announced in Billboard magazine that a studio version of the CD has already been recorded with legendary producer Phil Ramone. It will be available at the theater and then in stores in February.
re: Liza's Show
 Nov 19 2008, 02:48:56 PM
I totally agree, Bettyboy72. You really do have to see her live to appreciate her.
re: Liza's Show
 Nov 19 2008, 02:32:32 PM
Well, considering Liza was 26 at the time of "Liza with a Z" and she is now 62, of course she is not exactly the same. However, I've seen her live several times and she never disappoints and is always an amazing performer. In some instances, when she's really "on," it's almost like seeing her at her peak in the mid 70's.
re: LIZA at the Palace December 3, 2008!!!
 Oct 22 2008, 10:57:04 AM
Just got tickets...so excited! Are they doing the lottery for opening night (December 3rd)?
re: Audra McDonald and Barbara Cook - Broadway Voices For A Change
 Oct 6 2008, 04:52:04 PM
Support this great cause by attending this one night only event!
re: Audra McDonald and Barbara Cook - Broadway Voices For A Change
 Oct 3 2008, 01:50:20 PM
I thought they had done this before. What was the set list like?
Audra McDonald and Barbara Cook - Broadway Voices For A Change
 Oct 3 2008, 10:03:09 AM
I'm surprised there hasn't been any talk of Audra McDonald and Barbara Cook's one night only concert together on Broadway! It's going to be amazing! Just got my tickets - Row Q.
re: Betty Buckley Running Time
 Feb 19 2008, 01:45:49 PM
Yes, that's exactly how it's done. You submit the songs and she pulls them out of a bucket and tells stories about the shows. She told an interesting story about how Patti LuPone was not pleased that she's been singing "Meadowlark" in concert.

Patti LuPone: "Betty, how would you like it if I sang "Memory!?"

re: Betty Buckley Running Time
 Feb 19 2008, 11:40:58 AM
I attended the "All Musical Theater By Request" show this past Saturday and it was amazing!! It didn't get started until around 11:00pm and was about 1 hour 15 minutes. She even sang "When There's No One" from "Carrie!!!!"
Betty Buckley - Quintessence
 Feb 4 2008, 02:36:27 PM
I pre-ordered my copy of Betty Buckley's new CD Quintessence from Playbill and I received it today! It's amazing! If you've seen any of her cabaret or concert acts recently, you will be familiar with many of the songs/arrangements. "Get Here" is especially moving. I already have my ticket to see her "By Request" show at Feinstein's featuring only theater songs. Get this CD....you won't be disappointed!
re: Stritch at the Cafe Carlyle
 Dec 20 2007, 02:25:43 PM
I actually have a reservation on Saturday, January 19th, but I'd much rather sit at the bar. If I were to cancel my reservation, how early should I get there? I think the first dinner seating is 6:00pm.

re: Question for Sandra Bernhard fans
 Jun 14 2007, 03:23:51 PM
I'm a Sandy fan as well. Did you get the new version of her "Everything Bad and Beautiful" CD? I have the version that was sold at her live shows and on the internet. Do you know if the new version has enough new material to make it worth purchasing again?
re: Rush for Frost/Nixon- has anyone done lately? Also, does Deuce have rush?
 Jun 7 2007, 10:29:46 AM
ben1986, when you say you can buy Frost/Nixon student rush tickets in advance, does that mean I could by rush tickets today for tomorrow night's performance?
re: Gaines, Benanti, Yazbek, Opel Confirmed for Encores Gypsy
 Jun 1 2007, 03:11:20 PM
Laura Benanti is about the same age Tammy Blanchard was when she played Louise in the most recent revival. I agree that Benanti looks much older and more poised on stage. She's definitely not my ideal Louise.
re: FREE 'Ellen' Show At Nokia- Friday, May 4th
 Apr 26 2007, 11:46:39 AM
Is there a link for this!?
re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
 Apr 25 2007, 04:04:37 PM
No, Kevin Spacey hasn't come out yet
re: Year of Magical Thinking SRO
 Apr 20 2007, 12:26:33 PM
A friend of mine and I purchased standing room tickets a few weeks ago. The box office didn't start selling them until around 7:30pm or so.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You