News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayAngel2

BroadwayAngel2 Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayAngel2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Wicked Tour in DC, Saturday Evening 1/7/06
 Jan 9 2006, 11:33:47 AM
Crap I really should... but it would have to be sometime this week as I go back to school on Sunday. Well everyone pray that I figure out a way to get back there!
 Jan 9 2006, 11:15:08 AM
Aw man... why didn't I ask before hand? You know... I was out there and I thought I saw it. But my dad was dragging me the other way to get to the car. That sucks. Maybe I should go back there one night right before it ends and stand out there haha
re: Seussical?
 Jan 9 2006, 11:13:57 AM
I'm with some other people. I went into it thinking that I would hate it and I couldn't help falling in love with it. Yeah, it rhymes and it's sort of... cheesy but it's cute and it's fun and being in it really is a blast.

Besides, we sold out EVERY day. We got nothing but compliments which surprised myself and everyone else involved in the cast. But everyone loved it. My school had never sold that many tickets before or gotten such amazing reviews.

Looking back I'm really gl

Jan 9 2006, 11:08:33 AM
Good review! I went last night and I was really disappointed that Stephanie wasn't there because so many people have been saying what you did about her being the best ever. And as an enormous fan of Idina Menzel that makes me kind of sad haha but it would've been nice to see what I thought!

But in any event I saw Jenna which made me equally happy because I loved her in Bare and I grew up watching her on TV haha and she has an incredible voice.

I'm not sure that I really liked

re: Who's your favorite character from Rent?
 Dec 14 2005, 04:32:43 PM
Definitely Maureen... or maybe that's just my love for Idina Menzel...

no, still Maureen.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You