News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bpstar

Member Name: bpstar
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BOOP! The Betty Boop Musical - Pre-Broadway Chi  Nov 30 2023, 02:08:48 PM

Many of the Ensemble members have posted on their Instagram stories about changes being made, and a few have even shown the "Show Changes" folder and notes they receive each morning when they sign in. Based on the looks of it, changes are certainly happening.

American Airlines Theatre to be rented in spring 2023  Nov 1 2022, 11:02:51 AM

NYCC's Parade is renting it out for the spring. Limited engagement.

TDF/Audience Rewards  Aug 6 2022, 06:03:42 PM

Coming to the city Sept. 16-19. Does anyone know when new tickets are added on TDF/Audience Rewards? Some tickets are available for those dates but most shows on AR go until 9/4. Just wondering when I could possibly see tickets for those dates available!

Searching for CARRIE Items  Feb 24 2021, 04:02:00 PM
I've been searching for years for anything Carrie: The Musical. From Playbills to ads to inserts to merch, I am looking for anything and everything. While Ebay has been a help, I wanted to see if anyone on here has anything they are willing to part with.

Thanks!

Once in This Island tour on stage seating  Jan 15 2020, 10:53:03 AM

My two friends and I sat on-stage in Dayton. They suggested arriving early for on-stage seating but after a long bar line and bathroom, we ended up being the last three people with on-stage seats to arrive. Luckily for us, the bench dead center stage was open and they sat us there. Literally dead center on-stage, facing the audience. Lots of cast interaction and lots of spotlight time. It was incredible.

Changes in Mean Girls Broadway?  Dec 12 2019, 09:08:51 AM

Having seen the show on Broadway and many times here on tour in Cincinnati, these are definitely the tour changes. However, the "lady taco" bit was for sure in the show here in Cincinnati, not "lady cocktail".

SpongeBob the Musical: Viewing Thread  Dec 9 2019, 09:34:32 AM

As I watched this on Amazon last night, I kept thinking "where are their microphones" as I didn't see one the entire show. Anyone know if they were singing live?

2019-2020 Touring Season  Mar 14 2019, 03:57:39 PM

Mean Girls is for sure coming to Cincinnati and based on Instagram check-ins, Anastasia is coming too.

Mean Girls Online Lottery  May 28 2018, 12:30:51 AM
Has anyone won the online lotto for MG?
Where were your seats and how many tries did it take you to win?

Spongebob Seating  May 17 2018, 11:32:10 AM
I have tickets for Row C Seats 112 and 114 for June 3. Anyone sat here or have any idea how good these seats are?
Where to sit for Once on This Island  May 17 2018, 11:29:52 AM
I have seats AA 232 and AA234 for Sunday, June 3. Last show of our trip!
How are these seats?

Mean Girls lottery question  May 16 2018, 05:49:35 PM

How many times did you enter the lottery before you won? And where were your seats?

Bullets Over Broadway tour -- first review  Oct 9 2015, 02:12:34 PM

This review is quite the opposite: http://www.cleveland.com/onstage/index.ssf/2015/10/bullets_over_broadway_at_playh.html

Will Swenson in Rocky Horror Show  Nov 5 2013, 10:44:28 PM
I think a production transfer for this production could happen. Jerry Mitchell asked Nick Adams if he was done with Rocky on Twitter and Nick responded with "for now :)". Time will tell!

Bertie Carvel  Apr 30 2013, 11:39:07 PM
His ankle was wrapped when I saw the show in late March. I think it always is in the show.
Anything Goes tour...  Apr 18 2013, 06:33:51 PM
I thought this was one of the strongest tours I have seen recently. Worth every penny.
MATILDA Reviews  Apr 11 2013, 07:28:06 PM
I think the choreography is very "Spring Awakening" like, bjh2114. The moves are crisp and precise when need be, and completely frantic at other moments. Matilda's choreography meets Spring Awakening in different numbers, with the kid's using the moves to express their anger, joy, etc.

I think it's very much parallel.

City Center Encores! Rush  Mar 20 2013, 08:03:52 PM
Does City Center offer rush for their shows, such as SUPERMAN?
Matilda Seating  Mar 18 2013, 12:56:52 PM
I just purchased a ticket for Matilda, row A, Side aisle seat. It was listed as partial view. Does anyone know how these seats are?
Christina  Jun 8 2012, 05:00:46 PM
I loved the show. I saw it last week through rush and I loved it. The performances were outstanding. Elena is a little fireball of energy, who can't always hit the high notes, but leads the show with raw authenticity and a winning performance. Ricky was good, surprisingly a lot better than I thought he would be. Michael is outstanding but I couldn't stop staring at his wig. Rachel Potter as the Mistress was an absolute star performance, as was Max Von Essen.

The set was lavish, stunning

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You